Two same cards but with difference of about 50$?

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
Well I would choose neither of these. But in this price range I would choose cheaper one. What are you going to do? Beacuse if you want to be some hardcore gamer, well, they will fail (at least hd7770). But for home or office use they are just fine!

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Yes for normal gaming its good. But if he wants ultra and super high res and some intense gaming titles or something like that than no. Thats what I wanted to say with hardcore gaming. But he should upgrade ram too. And I hope hes got good enough PSU (its not intense card but to be sure). He really should go with cheaper one.

axel blaze

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013

yes hd 7750 will be fine enough if u have 6 pin pcie connector go for hd 7770 best of luck for gaming.....

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Yeah it should be just fine for that settings and games. Its not that bad card. What resolution are you going to play and how many screens (monitors)? For one screen its good card. For more you might have some troubles. At 1080p its way more intense than 720p but you should be ok at both resolutions for that game. Your PSU is good I think. If you are buying more ram you should make sure that its ddr2 beacuse ddr3 ones usually dont work on ddr2 mobos. Get about 4-6 Gb of ram (its hard to get more (total memory) with ddr2 but its also hard to get used RAM to 6Gb. For normal gaming 4 should be just fine (close web and FRAPS and that kind of thinks and its about 3Gb (or less) used while playing games)) at as higher clock speed. At all that you should get good fps in nfs run and spent less (or just little more) than 100€ (dont know in your value). These games really are fun (at least nfs as far as I know (never tried prototype)) and you should try Dirt and Crysis series (as I see from your taste). Yes they are intense but at low it should be just fine. When playing games and youll have low fps you might have AAs on but when you turn them down its good and there isnt mass difference. Its good graphics for medium and low (non-intense things even more) settings and picture isnt "ugly" as some will say for that settings. Its actually pretty nice (IMHO). Hope this post helps ;)

axel blaze

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
well i will recommend you go for hd 7750 and yes it can play prototype at highest settings...........nfs run-medium-high, but if you have 6 pin pcie connetor go for hd 7770 it is 2x better than hd 7750.......

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Your monitor is between 1080 and 720p. It will be well. As for the RAM just replace it (one stick out and another in). As its for mobo is good to for that card (or any other). Sure if theres chance to buy 7770 go for it. Otherwise this card is going to serve you well!

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Well its your choice! For now its ok (very good) but there are new consoles soon and with that better games. Theyre going to be sh*t load of hard realism. That means harder to play! But you can play both of your wanted games.

axel blaze

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013

well bro i would say that you should go with it or spend some more money for 6 pin pcie powerconnector psu and then get hd 7770, but hd 7750 is really worth for money................