Blue line in the middle of my monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hshah

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
Hi, i just put together my PC and I got a MX239H for a display. however there is a blue line in the middle of the monitor, it wasnt there until a few minutes ago, i think i may have mistakenly pushed some buttons at the bottom of the monitor, but i don't know how to fix this.

THanks

Solution
If you can, take a picture and post it online; then provide a link to it here. It sounds like it's a line of stuck pixels which generally means sending it in for repairs. At least, that's what I had to do when I had a purple line running down my Viewsonic monitor a few years back.

Here's an image that is similar to what I experienced. It this anything like yours?

DSCF0148.jpg

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
If you can, take a picture and post it online; then provide a link to it here. It sounds like it's a line of stuck pixels which generally means sending it in for repairs. At least, that's what I had to do when I had a purple line running down my Viewsonic monitor a few years back.

Here's an image that is similar to what I experienced. It this anything like yours?

DSCF0148.jpg

-Wolf sends

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS