MN500 Base Station/MN520 Adapter

Last response: in Networking
Share
April 15, 2004 7:44:54 PM

I just bought this and I can get the base station to work
fine, however, I have not been able to install the
adapter.

The CD that came with the adapter is not able to be used
because it says that the CD that came with the base
station is a newer version, so I am using the same CD for
both installations.

When I get to the point where I have to select a wireless
network, I can my network, I click on it and it asks for
the WEP key, however when I key it in, it tells me that
it is unable to connect to the selected network. Tells me
to click ok and enter the required settings, which I have.

I have already reset the base station and the WEP key
with no luck
Anonymous
April 16, 2004 6:58:20 AM

Hi,

Try giving the Broadband Support line a call. They can help you run a step
by step installation of the wireless base station and the wireless adapter.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

!