Getting the perfect match for my Audigy, Z560s!!!!

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
Sold my Altec Lansing ADA885s and ordered up a set of my very own Z560s baby!!!!!
Can't wait I LOVE those things, and I emphansize the love.. so much power so much volume clear loud and more bass than your local basshead can throw a blown cerwin vega at!!!

Ok I'm just happy had to vent it.

But the 100dB SNR of the audigy will match perfectly with the 100dB SNR of the Logitechs...
For anyoen that doesnt know the sub on the Z560s is 188watt RMS, thats more than any other computer speaker I've seen.. in fact most even high quality manufacturers like Klipsch dont rate their stuff in RMS to try and trick ya.

Can't wait for these bad boys
LEEETTTTTTSSS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMBLLLLEEE!!!

Athlon XP 1700+,KT266A,Geforce3

FatBurger

Illustrious
more bass than your local basshead can throw a blown cerwin vega at!!!

That's a good quote :lol:
I was actually pretty impressed by CV's car speakers, but they didn't have any in stock when I got mine :frown:

I've thought about the z560s, but I use headphones most the time, so it'd be a waste. If they release a 5.1 set that are a decent price though, I'm all over them.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
I'm disappointed to hear that the Audigy and Extigy dont have true 100dB SNR.. I'm a little resentful towards creative for that one if it is completely true.

Athlon XP 1700+,KT266A,Geforce3, Audigy.. 'nuff said.

FatBurger

Illustrious
And the 24bit/96Hz sampling, as well. Pity that a company that has contributed so much to the industry has faltered so much recently.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
I dont know if that means they've faltered.. the Audigy is a great product. They just dont deliver all that they have promised but what they promised is more than any competitor offers so I'm not mad at them.

I always go creative because from all the experience I've had with other brands I always find myself wanting a Sound Blaster when I was using soemthing else.

Athlon XP 1700+,KT266A,Geforce3, Audigy.. 'nuff said.

FatBurger

Illustrious
what they promised is more than any competitor offers so I'm not mad at them.

I think you mean "what they delivered".
So what did they deliver that nobody else does? Firewire, Advanced HD and poor drivers :wink: