Silent Ring Tone(s)

Last response: in Brands
May 13, 2005 6:52:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I'm looking for silent ring tones. I found one quite a while back, but
don't remember where. If anyone is wondering what you do with silent
ring tones, you can use them for select numbers in your phone book. It
works great.

~Art

More about : silent ring tone

May 27, 2005 9:26:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

make one using sound recorder in Windows
Just hit record (recording nothing) for how ever long you want and Save As..
what ever extension your phone will accept
IE: mp3,wav etc.

!