GTX 560 Freeze Computer

G

let's make first the spec, i'm not native english and i'll surely make some errors.

CPU AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W
RAM DDR3 Corsair Value CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 1333MHz 4GB CL9
Case Midi Cooler Master Elite 310 ATX
Motherboard Asus M5A87 Socket AM3+ DDR3 SATA2 USB3 ATX
VGA Asus GeForce GTX 560 DCII TOP 2DI/1GD5 Core 925MHz Memory GDDR5 4200MHz 1GB VGA DVI
Power Supply Corsair Builder Series CX500 V2 500W

For almost 2 years (bought this pc-made on September 2011)this computer was(still is) fast, haven't got any virus and other thing "bad" for my computer but now my computer is becoming strange. at mid February.
When i play after undefinied hours at Tera Online, Dota 2 or some other games, just trying to upload some pictures or clicking a video, the pc will eventually freeze. it just like the pc stopped the time, the audio don't appear and it doesn't happen at first try and i'm forced to shut down the computer the button.

Tried MEMTEST for 8 hours, forced my CPU at 100% for 2 hours and nothing happened.
Temperature are completely fine (VGA 22°C IDLE, only around 60-70°C while playing Tera)
After the same freeze i decided to switch to my old ATIHD 5450 for 4 days and play some old games like System Shock 2. Nothing happeded during this time.
Cleaned the VGA again, i re-put my 560 inside my computer and nothing happened for other 4 days. now it happened again.

I really don't know the reason of the this but i don't have money to buy a new computer but i still have the 2 year guarantee of the computer, i think.
I tried to leave the computer freezed to see if it restarted by itself or the vga reset its driver but after 30 minutes nothing happened.
Some mouths before this my computer suffeded to some freezes but they were very temporary (max 5 seconds).

What it can be? Power Supply or the vga?

G

my drivers weren't updated(November-December? i don't remember) when i got the freezes and still happeded after upgrade them(18 February) nothing was literally changed.

G

I want to say about the Windows Event Tracker didn't said anything about Drivers crashed, it's only found my forced-shut-downs when the freezes appears

StankoNikolov

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013
Hi, this solved freezing of my PC. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/964151 I have GTX 560 Ti and after installing the last drivers the freezing begins, even bluescreens .. Then installed previous verion - 314.22 ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-3... ) and everything went right again. Didn't beleave that firefox was/is the problem. Hope works for you :)