making ringtones louder

Last response: in Brands
May 14, 2005 12:29:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have noticed everytime I download a midi and put it on my phone it it
really low. I have it set on the higest on my Nokia 3560 phone. Is there a
way to make midi's louder???
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 11:16:07 AM

"Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
>I have noticed everytime I download a midi and put it on my phone it it
>really low. I have it set on the higest on my Nokia 3560 phone. Is there a
>way to make midi's louder???

You need to use a cable to get the ringtone off the phone then edit the MIDI
file - PolyPhonix Studio (see my site below) enables you to do this, and
also contains an option specifically to maximise the volumes of all notes on
all channels.

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk

On Fri, 13 May 2005 20:29:01 -0700, "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote:

>I have noticed everytime I download a midi and put it on my phone it it
>really low. I have it set on the higest on my Nokia 3560 phone. Is there a
>way to make midi's louder???

My wife has that same phone... that's her #1 complaint.
The ringtones are just too quiet.
!