making ringtones louder

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have noticed everytime I download a midi and put it on my phone it it
really low. I have it set on the higest on my Nokia 3560 phone. Is there a
way to make midi's louder???
2 answers Last reply
More about making ringtones louder
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
    >I have noticed everytime I download a midi and put it on my phone it it
    >really low. I have it set on the higest on my Nokia 3560 phone. Is there a
    >way to make midi's louder???

    You need to use a cable to get the ringtone off the phone then edit the MIDI
    file - PolyPhonix Studio (see my site below) enables you to do this, and
    also contains an option specifically to maximise the volumes of all notes on
    all channels.

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 20:29:01 -0700, "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote:

    >I have noticed everytime I download a midi and put it on my phone it it
    >really low. I have it set on the higest on my Nokia 3560 phone. Is there a
    >way to make midi's louder???

    My wife has that same phone... that's her #1 complaint.
    The ringtones are just too quiet.

Nokia Ringtone Phones Nokia MIDI