Difference BETWEEN GRAPHIC cards ??????????????????

hello guys

i am planing to buy a new graphic card ,but i found that different Brand have different spec :ouch:
for the same ATI HD 7750

can you plzz help me decide which brand to choose for the "ATI HD 7750"

1 => Sapphire ATI HD 7750 1 GB GDDR5
2 => Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7750 HDMI OC Edition 1 GB GDDR5
3 => PowerColor
4 => MSI

or any other ???

----------------------------
help me choose the right brand ??
what is the important difference between the first 2 card ????
16 answers Last reply
More about difference graphic cards
  1. Go with that saphhire hd 7750 1gb ddr5
  2. hmmmmmm.........
    can you explain WHY ??

thanks
  3. Hitman_4761 said:
    hello guys

i am planing to buy a new graphic card ,but i found that different Brand have different spec :ouch:
    for the same ATI HD 7750

can you plzz help me decide which brand to choose for the "ATI HD 7750"

1 => Sapphire ATI HD 7750 1 GB GDDR5
    2 => Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7750 HDMI OC Edition 1 GB GDDR5
    3 => PowerColor
    4 => MSI

or any other ???

----------------------------
    help me choose the right brand ??
    what is the important difference between the first 2 card ????

Sapphire HD 7750 vs. Sapphire HD 7750 OC Edition has a bit different because OC Edition mean the card has done overclock by increased graphics performance.
  4. Saphhire is much better than msi,powercoler gpu in quality terms.you do not need oc edition gpu as you can manually overclock the gpu though i do not reccomend to overclock the gpu.
  5. MSI is the best
  6. seriousgamer said:
    MSI is the best

msi is good but there is issue of voltages in hd 7750/70 gpu
  7. Personal preference is for MSI or Sapphire but Powercolor cards are quality too
  8. msi is horrible lately...read the newegg reviews...lots of doa cards and a voltage problem on many of them.
  9. Not to flame anybody on their opinion, but to really experience a brand, you would really have to get your personal preference and experience it yourself weather you hear other people having a bad experience about a brand. I have a gtx 660 ti and ive heard pros and cons, horrible and good reviews, but i followed what i wanted and now im really loving the MSI brand! Experiencing first hand!
  10. Go with Saphhire as msi is overpriced at flipkart
  11. Why not go for hd 7770 at 7.9-8k in local store and flipkart is overpriced.your psu can handle upto hd 7850.
  12. ASHISH65 said:
    Why not go for hd 7770 at 7.9-8k in local store and flipkart is overpriced.your psu can handle upto hd 7850.

sorry offtopic but In Flipkart everything is overpriced. they say 20% discount , 35% discount etc but the end price is always more than the market price. they make us fools. :fou:
  13. ^ yes they are overpriced but their service is excellent.
  14. hey ASHISH65

you also have Saphhire hd 7750 ddr5 . so what are your rating about it ?
  15. Hitman_4761 said:
    hey ASHISH65

you also have Saphhire hd 7750 ddr5 . so what are your rating about it ?

it is working really well for me and handle games easily at my resolution at high settings.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD ATI Graphics