Ringtones for free non wap

Last response: in Brands
June 1, 2005 5:51:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi, I have a nokia 3560 and it is non wap through at&t. I know it can take
midi's through a data cable which I have but I really like the new songs
that I have seen through all the ringtone sites that have to have wap
service. Any help would be appricated. Thanks.

More about : ringtones free wap

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 3:18:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

If the ringtone sites are forcing you to download via WAP then just get a
WAP browser like WinWAP.

Some ringtone sites block this aswell because the webmasters are wankers so
if WinWAP get's blocked, your screwed.

-Vince

"Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have a nokia 3560 and it is non wap through at&t. I know it can take
> midi's through a data cable which I have but I really like the new songs
> that I have seen through all the ringtone sites that have to have wap
> service. Any help would be appricated. Thanks.

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 10:45:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Thanks for the info.. I will defiently look at the site...

!