Ringtones for free non wap

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi, I have a nokia 3560 and it is non wap through at&t. I know it can take
midi's through a data cable which I have but I really like the new songs
that I have seen through all the ringtone sites that have to have wap
service. Any help would be appricated. Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about ringtones free
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    If the ringtone sites are forcing you to download via WAP then just get a
    WAP browser like WinWAP.

    Some ringtone sites block this aswell because the webmasters are wankers so
    if WinWAP get's blocked, your screwed.

    -Vince

    "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have a nokia 3560 and it is non wap through at&t. I know it can take
    > midi's through a data cable which I have but I really like the new songs
    > that I have seen through all the ringtone sites that have to have wap
    > service. Any help would be appricated. Thanks.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Thanks for the info.. I will defiently look at the site...

    "Vince Mitchell" <mm010a2193@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > If the ringtone sites are forcing you to download via WAP then just get a
    > WAP browser like WinWAP.
    >
    > Some ringtone sites block this aswell because the webmasters are wankers
    > so if WinWAP get's blocked, your screwed.
    >
    > -Vince
    >
    > "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi, I have a nokia 3560 and it is non wap through at&t. I know it can
    >> take midi's through a data cable which I have but I really like the new
    >> songs that I have seen through all the ringtone sites that have to have
    >> wap service. Any help would be appricated. Thanks.

Nokia Ringtone Wireless Access Nokia