Which Graphics Card do i have to get?

So i have 3 of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006HIKIG0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

And i am wondering what graphics card should i get? im thinking two GTX 680's with 4GB of VRAM each. i plan to make this purchase in June of this year. Will the 700 Series be out by then? please let me know guys! I want to be able to run everything on Ultra! Far Cry 3, BF3, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Call of Duty, you name it!
5 answers Last reply
More about which graphics card
  1. I believe the 700 series is supposed to be out in q3 so it won't be out by june. Also vram is not additive in sli, so you won't be getting 8 gb, you will get 4. You could also get a 690 for about the same price, and use less power.
  2. Norlag said:
    I believe the 700 series is supposed to be out in q3 so it won't be out by june. Also vram is not additive in sli, so you won't be getting 8 gb, you will get 4. You could also get a 690 for about the same price, and use less power.

Well Q3 is from July to September so would it be worth it just waiting?
  3. That is your call. The new cards will be extremely expensive, and current card prices won't lower much. It might be worth waiting just to see what is out there.
  4. well by the time the 700 series comes out, the 600 series will have a price drop and buying two of the 680 will out perform the new 700 series, but its your choice, I would buy the 600 series and used it until the maxwell series comes out which uses a new architecture.
  5. pete123edgar said:
    well by the time the 700 series comes out, the 600 series will have a price drop and buying two of the 680 will out perform the new 700 series, but its your choice, I would buy the 600 series and used it until the maxwell series comes out which uses a new architecture.

I think i am going to go with what you said, thanks man!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards World Of Warcraft Call of Duty Graphics