My Unigine Valley score. What's yours?

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1959/scoreg.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us" class="img lazy">
Reply to hero1
194 answers Last reply
More about unigine valley score what yours
  1. Your score took a dump on mine..... fml :(
    Reply to zpwslayer
  2. zpwslayer said:
    Your score took a dump on mine..... fml :(


    Lol! There's a glitch on the benchmark software it reads mine as single card but it's dual. Also, the score I got using driver 13.2 was 7-10 frames higher.
    Reply to hero1
  3. hero1 said:
    Lol! There's a glitch on the benchmark software it reads mine as single card but it's dual. Also, the score I got using driver 13.2 was 7-10 frames higher.

    Im currently using the 13.2 driver also, I just overclocked my cpu to 4.2 (Im pretty sure thats as high as it wants to go) and I think ill run it again real fast and see if anything changes. :)
    Reply to zpwslayer
  4. zpwslayer said:
    Im currently using the 13.2 driver also, I just overclocked my cpu to 4.2 (Im pretty sure thats as high as it wants to go) and I think ill run it again real fast and see if anything changes. :)


    It's worth the try. I had to go back to 13.1 because after a restart my second GPU never worked. It pretty much shut it down even in games. When I went back to 13.1 it came back to life and works like it's supposed to.
    Reply to hero1
  5. I can play too?

    Reply to Pinhedd
  6. Pinhedd said:

    Yes sir you can! :na:
    Reply to zpwslayer
  7. hero1 said:
    Lol! There's a glitch on the benchmark software it reads mine as single card but it's dual. Also, the score I got using driver 13.2 was 7-10 frames higher.


    Kudos for 'fessing up about that! :lol: I was a tad stunned when I first saw that score.
    Reply to Mousemonkey


  8. GTX 480 SLI
    Reply to Anonymous
  9. zpwslayer said:


    Nice improvement. Now add a second card lol!
    Reply to hero1
  10. Pinhedd said:


    Off with you. Now I have to tweak my GPUs and get the 13.2 to work properly on them. Nice score man!
    Reply to hero1
  11. Mousemonkey said:
    Kudos for 'fessing up about that! :lol: I was a tad stunned when I first saw that score.


    Imagine man, Imagine. I wish my single card could do that. How awesome would that be? I can't wait for that day to happen!
    Reply to hero1
  12. hero1 said:
    Imagine man, Imagine. I wish my single card could do that. How awesome would that be? I can't wait for that day to happen!

    I will admit I almost had to have a rethink of my opinion of ATI/AMD cards when I saw your OP! :lol:
    Reply to Mousemonkey
  13. Mousemonkey said:
    I will admit I almost had to have a rethink of my opinion of ATI/AMD cards when I saw your OP! :lol:


    Pretend it's single card. I will try and see what score I get when I have cards clocked at 1200/1700. That's if the driver doesn't crash :lol:
    Reply to hero1
  14. iknowhowtofixit said:


    Not bad considering what you have in your system.
    Reply to hero1
  15. hero1 said:
    Pretend it's single card. I will try and see what score I get when I have cards clocked at 1200/1700. That's if the driver doesn't crash :lol:

    It's going to take quite a bit more than beer goggles for that to happen! :lol:
    Reply to Mousemonkey
  16. hero1 said:
    Nice improvement. Now add a second card lol!

    Thank you Hero! That my come in the future, im using the asrock pro 4 right now so I would also need to get the extreme 4. :)
    Reply to zpwslayer
  17. zpwslayer said:
    hero1 said:
    Nice improvement. Now add a second card lol!

    Thank you Hero! That my come in the future, im using the asrock pro 4 right now so I would also need to get the extreme 4. :)


    You're welcome. I have been away for a while modding my case which is a bit of a headache right now. Anyways so I went and got a Titan as my 2 Sapphires 7970 were acting up. Here's my score.http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4904/valleyscorestocksetting.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us" class="img lazy">
    Reply to hero1
  18. Just posted this in another thread about valley scores so might aswell put it here too :) These scores are using drivers 13.1, might give it a go in the morning with 13.2 and see if i get extra frames :D

    ElroyH i7-3930K @ 3.2GHz (OC to 4.2GHz) 2xHD7970 I posted 2 Results 1 Stock GPU 1010MHz Mem 1375MHz and the Higher Score is with the cards OC to GPU 1200MHz Mem 1700MHz +20%Board Power and 1.3v The Cards and CPU all on Water.

    Can't post images yet so heres a linky...
    http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o735/ElroyH1/Valley_zps7ac4a345.jpg

    Cheers El
    Reply to ElroyH
  19. ElroyH said:
    Just posted this in another thread about valley scores so might aswell put it here too :) These scores are using drivers 13.1, might give it a go in the morning with 13.2 and see if i get extra frames :D

    ElroyH i7-3930K @ 3.2GHz (OC to 4.2GHz) 2xHD7970 I posted 2 Results 1 Stock GPU 1010MHz Mem 1375MHz and the Higher Score is with the cards OC to GPU 1200MHz Mem 1700MHz +20%Board Power and 1.3v The Cards and CPU all on Water.

    Can't post images yet so heres a linky...
    http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o735/ElroyH1/Valley_zps7ac4a345.jpg

    Cheers El



    Nice scores.
    Reply to hero1


  20. Is mine from a bit earlier today with my x58a-ud3r and i7 920 running at 3.8. I have stock evga superclocked titan with no adjustments made.
    Reply to Airm3n-1292454
  21. hero1 said:
    ElroyH said:
    Just posted this in another thread about valley scores so might aswell put it here too :) These scores are using drivers 13.1, might give it a go in the morning with 13.2 and see if i get extra frames :D

    ElroyH i7-3930K @ 3.2GHz (OC to 4.2GHz) 2xHD7970 I posted 2 Results 1 Stock GPU 1010MHz Mem 1375MHz and the Higher Score is with the cards OC to GPU 1200MHz Mem 1700MHz +20%Board Power and 1.3v The Cards and CPU all on Water.

    Can't post images yet so heres a linky...
    http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o735/ElroyH1/Valley_zps7ac4a345.jpg

    Cheers El



    Nice scores.


    Thnx Mate, managed 94.7 now with the updated drivers, almost at the 100 lol, think i can get there with a little more tweaking :)

    Reply to ElroyH
  22. ElroyH said:
    hero1 said:
    ElroyH said:
    Just posted this in another thread about valley scores so might aswell put it here too :) These scores are using drivers 13.1, might give it a go in the morning with 13.2 and see if i get extra frames :D

    ElroyH i7-3930K @ 3.2GHz (OC to 4.2GHz) 2xHD7970 I posted 2 Results 1 Stock GPU 1010MHz Mem 1375MHz and the Higher Score is with the cards OC to GPU 1200MHz Mem 1700MHz +20%Board Power and 1.3v The Cards and CPU all on Water.

    Can't post images yet so heres a linky...
    http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o735/ElroyH1/Valley_zps7ac4a345.jpg

    Cheers El



    Nice scores.


    Thnx Mate, managed 94.7 now with the updated drivers, almost at the 100 lol, think i can get there with a little more tweaking :)





    Gotta crank it up a bit more since they are on water and see what they can do.
    Reply to hero1
  23. Here's my new Valley Score with my eVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper. The card, well according to Valley display, clocked at 1355 MHz with 3055 MHz memory. Heat never breached 35 degrees. I OCd it and it showed that I got 1150 MHz on Precision X without touching the voltage. Time to add another one asap.
    Reply to hero1
  24. 1x 780 OC'd.



    Hero1, loling at the 35C, crazy what water can do. Mine runs near hot enough to boil water.
    Reply to cookybiscuit
  25. cookybiscuit said:
    1x 780 OC'd.



    Hero1, loling at the 35C, crazy what water can do. Mine runs near hot enough to boil water.


    Yeah water makes a lot of difference. I had the stock card before and it was hitting 85 degrees Celsius. Now the hydro copper doesn't go north of 35. It used to stick to 30-33 but I changed the loop order so it went up a bit. Loving it. But I want another one just not sure if I should get it or not!
    Reply to hero1
  26. Not the best, but not bad at all.

    Reply to iineviidable
  27. iineviidable said:
    Not the best, but not bad at all.



    Is that a 680? OC that beast. And don't forget that no one games at 8xAA so pretty good score in my opinion!
    Reply to hero1
  28. hero1 said:
    iineviidable said:
    Not the best, but not bad at all.



    Is that a 680? OC that beast. And don't forget that no one games at 8xAA so pretty good score in my opinion!


    It is indeed a 680 (4gb)
    I tried overclocking it but when it comes to overclocking gpu's i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing, some help would be appreciated though if you're willing.
    Reply to iineviidable
  29. iineviidable said:
    hero1 said:
    iineviidable said:
    Not the best, but not bad at all.



    Is that a 680? OC that beast. And don't forget that no one games at 8xAA so pretty good score in my opinion!


    It is indeed a 680 (4gb)
    I tried overclocking it but when it comes to overclocking gpu's i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing, some help would be appreciated though if you're willing.


    Which brand is it?
    Reply to hero1
  30. iineviidable said:
    hero1 said:
    iineviidable said:
    Not the best, but not bad at all.


    Is that a 680? OC that beast. And don't forget that no one games at 8xAA so pretty good score in my opinion!


    It is indeed a 680 (4gb)
    I tried overclocking it but when it comes to overclocking gpu's i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing, some help would be appreciated though if you're willing.


    Which brand is it?


    Zotac, Reference cooling unfortunately but its surprisingly decent.
    Reply to iineviidable
  31. hero1 said:
    iineviidable said:
    hero1 said:
    iineviidable said:
    Not the best, but not bad at all.


    Is that a 680? OC that beast. And don't forget that no one games at 8xAA so pretty good score in my opinion!


    It is indeed a 680 (4gb)
    I tried overclocking it but when it comes to overclocking gpu's i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing, some help would be appreciated though if you're willing.


    Which brand is it?


    Zotac, Reference cooling unfortunately but its surprisingly decent.


    I see. Well the best utility would be eVGA Precision X or MSI afterburner. I like eVGA better. So get that from techpowerup.com and raise the clock little by little. Start with 5 then benchmark then go on until you feel good about what you have. Don't push it too much due to the stock cooler.

    Your card is also voltage locked so you might not get too miuch out of it.
    Reply to hero1
  32. Here's mine two 7970 crossfire at 1200/1650 with a resolution of 5944x1080

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/yw4n.png/
    Reply to zMarkb
  33. Here's my highly OC'd EVGA GTX 770 SC (rear exhaust).



    Asus M5A99X EVO/AMD 8350 (OC'd to 4.5 GHz)/16 GB Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9 @ 1600 MHz)/Corsair CM750X PSU/EVGA GTX 770 SC (OC'd 1250 MHz core, 7500 MHz memory, 1212 mV, aggressive custom fan profile)
    Reply to catswold
  34. Nice scores guys. I was toying with my card last night and got it to boost up to GPU clock @1220 MHz and Memory @3139.. Tried to push it more and it crashed. So I now have the beast sitting at @1200/3124..I want another one.. I'll be uploading the images of the new scores shortly!
    Reply to hero1
  35. Here's my final one until I get a second GPU. I have a feeling that my CPU needs more OC to help stabilise the tests. I got upward to 1280 on GPU clock only to crash at the end when I was about to save it :(. I run them with my native resolution, 4xAA
    Reply to hero1


  36. 770 is no slouch! MSI Lightning w/ unlocked voltage. 1333/8000 on air. CPU is old 960 oc'd to 4.2ghz.
    Reply to Cial
  37. zMarkb said:
    Here's mine two 7970 crossfire at 1200/1650 with a resolution of 5944x1080

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/yw4n.png/


    Looks like it was only using 1 of your cards, you only barely beat my score with a single 680.
    Reply to iineviidable
  38. hero1 said:
    Here's my final one until I get a second GPU. I have a feeling that my CPU needs more OC to help stabilise the tests. I got upward to 1280 on GPU clock only to crash at the end when I was about to save it :(. I run them with my native resolution, 4xAA


    What is your 3570's OC at?
    Reply to iineviidable
  39. Ooh I need to try the Valley Benchmark. I've only done the Heaven 4.0 recently.
    Reply to jerreece
  40. iineviidable said:
    zMarkb said:
    Here's mine two 7970 crossfire at 1200/1650 with a resolution of 5944x1080

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/yw4n.png/


    Looks like it was only using 1 of your cards, you only barely beat my score with a single 680.


    That's three screens I am using, not one.
    Reply to zMarkb
  41. This is mine with one screen
    Reply to zMarkb
  42. zMarkb said:
    This is mine with one screen


    Hw many screens do you normaly use, 3?
    Reply to hero1
  43. This is my new one with my card hitting 1202 MHz GPU clock and 7GHz memory clock.
    Reply to hero1
  44. catswold said:
    Here's my highly OC'd EVGA GTX 770 SC (rear exhaust).



    Asus M5A99X EVO/AMD 8350 (OC'd to 4.5 GHz)/16 GB Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9 @ 1600 MHz)/Corsair CM750X PSU/EVGA GTX 770 SC (OC'd 1250 MHz core, 7500 MHz memory, 1212 mV, aggressive custom fan profile)


    Mine was very close to yours.

    Reply to jerreece
  45. jerreece said:
    catswold said:
    Here's my highly OC'd EVGA GTX 770 SC (rear exhaust).



    Asus M5A99X EVO/AMD 8350 (OC'd to 4.5 GHz)/16 GB Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9 @ 1600 MHz)/Corsair CM750X PSU/EVGA GTX 770 SC (OC'd 1250 MHz core, 7500 MHz memory, 1212 mV, aggressive custom fan profile)


    Mine was very close to yours.



    I think that bad boy needs a a best friend, SLI!
    Reply to hero1
  46. iineviidable said:
    hero1 said:
    Here's my final one until I get a second GPU. I have a feeling that my CPU needs more OC to help stabilise the tests. I got upward to 1280 on GPU clock only to crash at the end when I was about to save it :(. I run them with my native resolution, 4xAA


    What is your 3570's OC at?


    I have it sitting at 4.4 GHz. My PC freezes when I get it to 4.6 GHz. I am going to get me a 3770K and then Haswell-E next year.
    Reply to hero1
  47. hero1 said:
    zMarkb said:
    This is mine with one screen


    Hw many screens do you normaly use, 3?


    Yes I normally use 3 screens, Once u go 3 screens everything else seems too small lol.
    Reply to zMarkb
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics