Difference between

maxinexus

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
When you look at the most generic/reference VGA there is no difference. However each manufacturer used their own supplier( sametimes the same one) when it comes to capacitors...etc The difference in non-reference could be in cooling, capacitors, resistors, memory, and even the board itself.

The non reference cards have better components and cooling that the reference designs...that is why they usually are clocked at higher speeds.

wildscorpiomumbai2

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013

thanks dear can u tell me which one is best for gigabyte 78mlt s2p

fil1p

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Hey,

what maxinexus said is true, and yes reference boards are more or less the same. The quality in parts can differ, and the warranties differ depending on manufactures.

Sapphire makes very good AMD cards, you should take a look at some of their non reference cards.
Asus also makes very nice cards. However I would not go with PowerColor, they had issues some time ago, and they don't have the best cards.

I would go for a Sapphire card, although Asus, Xfx, Gigabyte, and many other brands also make very good cards.

Any of the hd7750's should work with your motherboard as it has a Pci-e X16 slot.
What power supply do you have? The hd7750 is a light card and doesn't draw much power, but its good to make sure you have enough.

Hope this helps!