XMuxer Pro evaluation edition expired

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
April 10, 2005 6:43:08 PM

I downloaded the XMuxer Pro evaluation edition for the Demuxer and
Multiplexer so I could convert .TIVO into standard avi's. Well, the
trial edition expired and now even when I watch an original .TIVO file,
I get the bouncing elecard logo and a registration message. I
uninstalled the Moonlight app and removed a few of the hidden common
files. Now what? Any suggestions?
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 4:50:56 PM

On 10 Apr 2005 14:43:08 -0700, "wally" <wallyg@gmail.com> wrote:

>I downloaded the XMuxer Pro evaluation edition for the Demuxer and
>Multiplexer so I could convert .TIVO into standard avi's. Well, the
>trial edition expired and now even when I watch an original .TIVO file,
>I get the bouncing elecard logo and a registration message. I
>uninstalled the Moonlight app and removed a few of the hidden common
>files. Now what? Any suggestions?

If you had carried on with the mpg conversion to avi (using Dr. DIVX
for example) you would find the elecard logo would disappear. It
doesn't help if you want to save the .mpg file tho! or watch the .TIVO
files.
!