Caprice

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 9, 2005 9:33:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Does anyone have the Caprice ringtone off the NOkia 6820? I will love
you forever if you can point me in the right direction!!

More about : caprice

July 11, 2005 12:20:41 AM

"JD" <jendai@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the Caprice ringtone off the NOkia 6820? I will love
> you forever if you can point me in the right direction!!

turn left at the end of your road.
July 13, 2005 10:58:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

har har. :)
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:30:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Here it is.

|Filename: Caprice.mid |
|Download: http://cellphoneforums.net/attachment.php?postid=32530 |

will_i_am
August 10, 2005 12:39:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

can you post this file again? I keep getting an invalid file message.
:)  thank you thank you!

--
hellokitty17
August 10, 2005 12:43:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

You get that message because the tone is in *.nrt format. You should
rename it from Caprice.mid to Caprice.nrt. But if your phone isn't a
Nokia-it won't play the file because only nokias can play *.nrt files.
NRT stands for Nokia Ringing Tune. Hope this helps you.

--
will_i_am
August 11, 2005 3:49:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

oh what i meant was....when i click on the file attachment here on the
web, it gives me an caprice.htm file or jsut a bunch of gibberish.
this file can't play at all in mid format?

--
hellokitty17