Caprice

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Does anyone have the Caprice ringtone off the NOkia 6820? I will love
you forever if you can point me in the right direction!!
7 answers Last reply
More about caprice
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "JD" <jendai@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have the Caprice ringtone off the NOkia 6820? I will love
    > you forever if you can point me in the right direction!!

    turn left at the end of your road.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    har har. :)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Here it is.

    |Filename: Caprice.mid |
    |Download: http://cellphoneforums.net/attachment.php?postid=32530 |

    will_i_am
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    can you post this file again? I keep getting an invalid file message.
    :) thank you thank you!

    --
    hellokitty17
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    You get that message because the tone is in *.nrt format. You should
    rename it from Caprice.mid to Caprice.nrt. But if your phone isn't a
    Nokia-it won't play the file because only nokias can play *.nrt files.
    NRT stands for Nokia Ringing Tune. Hope this helps you.

    --
    will_i_am
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    oh what i meant was....when i click on the file attachment here on the
    web, it gives me an caprice.htm file or jsut a bunch of gibberish.
    this file can't play at all in mid format?

    --
    hellokitty17
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    http://tinyurl.com/doph3

    Try here

    --
    will_i_am