Mobile Video Clips

Last response: in Brands
July 22, 2005 4:14:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I know this is not the right group - but can someone point me in the right direction. I have received lots of video clips on to my mobile via bluetooth and pass them on to friends. Can anyone tell me where I can find these clips please and how I download them on to my mobile?
Thanks for any advice.

More about : mobile video clips

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 6:32:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

go to messages inbox and splatau there she blows, click on the message
and dL. there should be a bluetooth icon by the files

--
siempre fresco