Mobile Video Clips

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I know this is not the right group - but can someone point me in the right direction. I have received lots of video clips on to my mobile via bluetooth and pass them on to friends. Can anyone tell me where I can find these clips please and how I download them on to my mobile?
Thanks for any advice.
1 answer Last reply
More about mobile video clips
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    go to messages inbox and splatau there she blows, click on the message
    and dL. there should be a bluetooth icon by the files

    --
    siempre fresco

Nokia Ringtone Mobile Video