ringtone that' it

Last response: in Brands
August 12, 2005 8:27:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

On my other phone i had the ringtone:' that's it" it was a nokia,
I want it also on my new phone but I can't find it anywhere.
Does someone have an idea where I can find it?

More about : ringtone

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 4:10:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Bernadette a formulé la demande :
> On my other phone i had the ringtone:' that's it" it was a nokia,
> I want it also on my new phone but I can't find it anywhere.
> Does someone have an idea where I can find it?

hi
"that's it " was a built in ring tone ? a download ring tone ?
It this is a built in , it's not possible to transfer to a new one ..
sorry .
What is the old model and th new model ?
have you try to look in a free ringtone database ?

--
FBX-4C: 0007CB1A8A61 Abo :0130573121
ADSL2+ 1534m 34dB NoRouter - NoWiFi

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

My old model was a Nokia 5110 and the new one is a mitsubishi 430i
I have looking in several database but i can't find it
August 14, 2005 9:54:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Try http://www.mobileexpert.co.uk
"Bernadette" <fl.kerkhoff@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message

> My old model was a Nokia 5110 and the new one is a mitsubishi 430i
> I have looking in several database but i can't find it

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 4:33:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

"Bernadette" <fl.kerkhoff@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message

> My old model was a Nokia 5110 and the new one is a mitsubishi 430i
> I have looking in several database but i can't find it

"Bernadette",

As a "quick fix", does your Mitsubishi 430i have a "voice recorder"?? If so,
record the tone from the Nokia, and assign that as a ringtone. on your
Mitsubishi.

Good Luck
!