Quality ringtones against a fair price

Last response: in Brands
August 14, 2005 6:06:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Do you want a new ringtone, but one with much better quality then Jamster?
go visit : http://www.tuneupyourmobile.com
We're cheap, we've got almost every tone you want (and other cool stuff) and
we are not expensive at all!
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 9:55:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Or better still why not just go to some where like
http://www.mobileexpert.co.uk and get them for FREE ?? Can't understand
anybody paying for a ringtone !

"Richard Sijm" <richard_sijm@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
> Do you want a new ringtone, but one with much better quality then Jamster?
> go visit : http://www.tuneupyourmobile.com
> We're cheap, we've got almost every tone you want (and other cool stuff)
> and we are not expensive at all!

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 1:25:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Are you KIDDING --- i checked our your quality website and they want
2.00 a ringtone. be real -- get FREE!!!

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:06:43 +0200, "Richard Sijm"

!