Quality ringtones against a fair price

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Do you want a new ringtone, but one with much better quality then Jamster?
go visit : http://www.tuneupyourmobile.com
We're cheap, we've got almost every tone you want (and other cool stuff) and
we are not expensive at all!
2 answers Last reply
More about quality ringtones fair price
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Or better still why not just go to some where like
    http://www.mobileexpert.co.uk and get them for FREE ?? Can't understand
    anybody paying for a ringtone !

    "Richard Sijm" <richard_sijm@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
    > Do you want a new ringtone, but one with much better quality then Jamster?
    > go visit : http://www.tuneupyourmobile.com
    > We're cheap, we've got almost every tone you want (and other cool stuff)
    > and we are not expensive at all!

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Are you KIDDING --- i checked our your quality website and they want
    2.00 a ringtone. be real -- get FREE!!!

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:06:43 +0200, "Richard Sijm"
    <richard_sijm@quicknet.nl> wrote:

    >Do you want a new ringtone, but one with much better quality then Jamster?
    >go visit : http://www.tuneupyourmobile.com
    >We're cheap, we've got almost every tone you want (and other cool stuff) and
    >we are not expensive at all!

Nokia Ringtone Nokia