picture sms

Last response: in Brands
April 8, 2004 5:17:15 PM

Hi....
just wondering if there is any software that helps one make those little
picture sms things like logos and such

More about : picture sms

Anonymous
April 8, 2004 5:17:16 PM

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:17:15 +1000, "scandalous" <scandalous_is@hotmail.com>
wrote some stuff about "picture sms", to which I would like to add the
following:

>just wondering if there is any software that helps one make those little
>picture sms things like logos and such

Yes. ;-) I think from the Sony Ericsson website.

For pictures though I just use ACDSee or Photoshop to crop/resize an image to
exactly 128x127 pixels.

Keep in mind that different mobile phone producers seem to have different
ideas about what MMS is and what audio & video formats are supported. Audio
rarely seems to make it between Nokia & Sony Ericsson.

Cheers,
Chanchao
Anonymous
October 2, 2008 1:52:33 AM