Ok, have the net and software v 7.1 in tivo... now what?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
April 22, 2005 6:55:03 AM

I went to the tivo site and turned on (checked) the
download button on the dvr preferences page. it
says will take 24 hours to work. Should I see the
contents of tivo now (on my pc), or will it really take 24 hours?

More about : net software tivo

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 12:30:37 PM

In article <uppg61lig0djsugriksol4qulook1c3vku@4ax.com>,
babs@earlylink.com wrote:

> I went to the tivo site and turned on (checked) the
> download button on the dvr preferences page. it
> says will take 24 hours to work. Should I see the
> contents of tivo now (on my pc), or will it really take 24 hours?

yes
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 8:33:14 AM

It took me about 24 hrs to get the 7.1 software, and about 2 more hrs
for it to install, but man, let me tell you, it was well worth it!!
Now I am recording my fav shows, pulling them to my puter and puting
them on dvd... it ROCKS!!

!