Needed: Info or manual for Fisher 1800 Tube Receiver

Last response: in Home Audio
November 29, 2004 10:57:22 PM

Archived from groups: rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.radio.swap,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

Needed: Info or manual for Fisher 1800 Tube Receiver

I'm looking for a copy of owners manual or service manual and
schematic for a Fisher 1800 tube receiver. Also trying to figure out
why chasis has 220-240 Volts on it, as does 2 AC receptacles on back..
Was this a Fisher unit made for Europe? It has a standard type plug,
and it plays but I notice the output tubes get way too hot too fast..
Please email unc80@yahoo.com if you can help or have any docs you
could email or mail? Thanks!
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 8:58:38 AM

Archived from groups: rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.radio.swap,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

In article <b928c175.0411291957.47f9d176@posting.google.com>, unc80
@yahoo.com says...
> Needed: Info or manual for Fisher 1800 Tube Receiver
>
> I'm looking for a copy of owners manual or service manual and
> schematic for a Fisher 1800 tube receiver. Also trying to figure out
> why chasis has 220-240 Volts on it, as does 2 AC receptacles on back..
> Was this a Fisher unit made for Europe? It has a standard type plug,
> and it plays but I notice the output tubes get way too hot too fast..
> Please email unc80@yahoo.com if you can help or have any docs you
> could email or mail? Thanks!

Maybe here?

http://www.radioera.com/f-manuals.htm