T610 Converter App

Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
etc)?

TIA,

Chris
13
answers
Last reply
More about t610 converter

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
    > similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
    > etc)?

    What does it convert?

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:57:09 +0200, "Niall / Lina"
    <lnsubsHAT@malmo.bonet.se> wrote:

    >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet
    >> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
    >> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
    >> etc)?
    >
    >What does it convert?

    The converter app on my Nokia 6610 can convert temperature, currency,
    weight, length, etc.. and i am after a similar app for my new se t610

    eggster2k wrote:

    > On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:57:09 +0200, "Niall / Lina"
    > <lnsubsHAT@malmo.bonet.se> wrote:
    >

    >>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet
    >>
    >>>Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
    >>>similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
    >>>etc)?
    >>
    >>What does it convert?
    >>

    > The converter app on my Nokia 6610 can convert temperature, currency,
    > weight, length, etc.. and i am after a similar app for my new se t610

    How much would you pay for one?

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    > Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
    > similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
    > etc)?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Chris

    Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
    offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had (I
    think) convertit.com.

    ---
    Update your PC at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:06:17 +0100, Kurious Oranj <aaa@bbbcccc.ccffdd>
    wrote:

    >eggster2k wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:57:09 +0200, "Niall / Lina"
    >> <lnsubsHAT@malmo.bonet.se> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet

    >>>What does it convert?
    >>>

    >> The converter app on my Nokia 6610 can convert temperature, currency,
    >> weight, length, etc.. and i am after a similar app for my new se t610
    >
    >How much would you pay for one?

    i'd want one for free if poss. on my nokia it was a java app that came
    'preloaded'.

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:55:23 GMT, "Carl." <KronkKronk@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    >> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
    >> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
    >> etc)?
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    >Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
    >offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had (I
    >think) convertit.com.

    i've had a quick look but no luck. i've asked around on a few more se
    forums so i'll wait and see.

    > On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:55:23 GMT, "Carl." <KronkKronk@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    > >> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
    > >> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
    > >> etc)?
    > >>
    > >> TIA,
    > >>
    > >> Chris
    > >
    > >Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
    > >offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had
    (I
    > >think) convertit.com.
    > >

    > i've had a quick look but no luck. i've asked around on a few more se
    > forums so i'll wait and see.

    Probably pretty obvious, but have you tried the Nokia app itself to see if
    it works on the T610?

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:55:18 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

    >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:55:23 GMT, "Carl." <KronkKronk@hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message

    >> >Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
    >> >offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had
    >(I
    >> >think) convertit.com.
    >> >

    >> i've had a quick look but no luck. i've asked around on a few more se
    >> forums so i'll wait and see.
    >
    >Probably pretty obvious, but have you tried the Nokia app itself to see if
    >it works on the T610?

    yep, it just says invalid application. :-(

    I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
    It's called Converter II

    It all works ok
    I can't remember where I got it from !!

    Try ace games via wap
    www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml

    Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely works

    I've attached a zip file but I'm not sure if this is the one I used, as I
    also downloaded one which said invalid application

    Regards

    Hays

    T610 Housings in stock now!!
    www.phonepro.go.to

    ---
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:18:17 +0100, "hays"
    <hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:

    >I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
    >It's called Converter II
    >
    >It all works ok
    >I can't remember where I got it from !!
    >
    >Try ace games via wap
    >www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml
    >
    >Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely works

    i've just tried the converter app from ace games, still no luck. maybe
    a firmware thing? what firmware have you got, i've got R3C002
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    eggster2k wrote:
    > On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:18:17 +0100, "hays"
    > <hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
    >> It's called Converter II
    >>
    >> It all works ok
    >> I can't remember where I got it from !!
    >>
    >> Try ace games via wap
    >> www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml
    >>
    >> Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely
    >> works
    >>

    > i've just tried the converter app from ace games, still no luck. maybe
    > a firmware thing? what firmware have you got, i've got R3C002

    Same here - R3C002

    I have emailed you a file to try

    Regards

    Hays

    T610 Housings in stock now!!
    www.phonepro.go.to

    ---
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:44:43 +0100, "hays"
    <hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:

    >eggster2k wrote:
    >> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:18:17 +0100, "hays"
    >> <hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
    >>> It's called Converter II
    >>>
    >>> It all works ok
    >>> I can't remember where I got it from !!
    >>>
    >>> Try ace games via wap
    >>> www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml
    >>>
    >>> Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely
    >>> works
    >>>

    >> i've just tried the converter app from ace games, still no luck. maybe
    >> a firmware thing? what firmware have you got, i've got R3C002
    >
    >Same here - R3C002
    >
    >I have emailed you a file to try

    works perfect, cheers hays.
  13. i'm searching for that program too but i cant find it can you send me it plz?

Ericsson Download Converter