T610 Converter App

Last response: in Brands
April 16, 2004 6:23:03 PM

Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
etc)?

TIA,

Chris

More about : t610 converter app

Anonymous
April 16, 2004 8:57:09 PM

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
> etc)?

What does it convert?
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 1:11:12 AM

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:57:09 +0200, "Niall / Lina"
<lnsubsHAT@malmo.bonet.se> wrote:

>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet
>> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
>> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
>> etc)?
>
>What does it convert?

The converter app on my Nokia 6610 can convert temperature, currency,
weight, length, etc.. and i am after a similar app for my new se t610
April 18, 2004 7:06:17 PM

eggster2k wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:57:09 +0200, "Niall / Lina"
> <lnsubsHAT@malmo.bonet.se> wrote:
>

>>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet
>>
>>>Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
>>>similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
>>>etc)?
>>
>>What does it convert?
>>

> The converter app on my Nokia 6610 can convert temperature, currency,
> weight, length, etc.. and i am after a similar app for my new se t610

How much would you pay for one?
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 8:55:23 PM

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
> etc)?
>
> TIA,
>
> Chris

Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had (I
think) convertit.com.

---
Update your PC at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
April 18, 2004 8:59:33 PM

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:06:17 +0100, Kurious Oranj <aaa@bbbcccc.ccffdd>
wrote:

>eggster2k wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:57:09 +0200, "Niall / Lina"
>> <lnsubsHAT@malmo.bonet.se> wrote:
>>

>>>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> skrev i meddelandet

>>>What does it convert?
>>>

>> The converter app on my Nokia 6610 can convert temperature, currency,
>> weight, length, etc.. and i am after a similar app for my new se t610
>
>How much would you pay for one?

i'd want one for free if poss. on my nokia it was a java app that came
'preloaded'.
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 10:04:20 PM

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:55:23 GMT, "Carl." <KronkKronk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
>> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
>> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
>> etc)?
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> Chris
>
>Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
>offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had (I
>think) convertit.com.

i've had a quick look but no luck. i've asked around on a few more se
forums so i'll wait and see.
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 11:55:18 PM

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:55:23 GMT, "Carl." <KronkKronk@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
> >> Anybody know where I can download a free converter app for the T610,
> >> similar to the Converter app found in Series 40 Nokias (6610, 7250
> >> etc)?
> >>
> >> TIA,
> >>
> >> Chris
> >
> >Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
> >offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had
(I
> >think) convertit.com.
> >

> i've had a quick look but no luck. i've asked around on a few more se
> forums so i'll wait and see.

Probably pretty obvious, but have you tried the Nokia app itself to see if
it works on the T610?

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:12:38 PM

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:55:18 GMT, "Richard Colton"
<webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:55:23 GMT, "Carl." <KronkKronk@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message

>> >Assuming it is not too expensive, did you check to see if your carrier
>> >offers such a thing via wap browser? Both Sprint and T-Mobile (US) had
>(I
>> >think) convertit.com.
>> >

>> i've had a quick look but no luck. i've asked around on a few more se
>> forums so i'll wait and see.
>
>Probably pretty obvious, but have you tried the Nokia app itself to see if
>it works on the T610?

yep, it just says invalid application. :-(
April 20, 2004 2:18:17 PM

I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
It's called Converter II

It all works ok
I can't remember where I got it from !!

Try ace games via wap
www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml

Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely works

I've attached a zip file but I'm not sure if this is the one I used, as I
also downloaded one which said invalid application

Regards

Hays

T610 Housings in stock now!!
www.phonepro.go.to

---
April 20, 2004 4:25:45 PM

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:18:17 +0100, "hays"
<hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:

>I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
>It's called Converter II
>
>It all works ok
>I can't remember where I got it from !!
>
>Try ace games via wap
>www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml
>
>Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely works

i've just tried the converter app from ace games, still no luck. maybe
a firmware thing? what firmware have you got, i've got R3C002
April 20, 2004 6:44:43 PM

eggster2k wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:18:17 +0100, "hays"
> <hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:
>
>> I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
>> It's called Converter II
>>
>> It all works ok
>> I can't remember where I got it from !!
>>
>> Try ace games via wap
>> www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml
>>
>> Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely
>> works
>>

> i've just tried the converter app from ace games, still no luck. maybe
> a firmware thing? what firmware have you got, i've got R3C002

Same here - R3C002

I have emailed you a file to try

Regards

Hays

T610 Housings in stock now!!
www.phonepro.go.to

---
April 20, 2004 8:00:43 PM

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:44:43 +0100, "hays"
<hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:

>eggster2k wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:18:17 +0100, "hays"
>> <hays60removethisbit@freeuk.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have the Nokia app installed on my T610
>>> It's called Converter II
>>>
>>> It all works ok
>>> I can't remember where I got it from !!
>>>
>>> Try ace games via wap
>>> www.acegames.btinternet.co.uk/index.wml
>>>
>>> Worth trying the different Nokia versions - as I say it definitely
>>> works
>>>

>> i've just tried the converter app from ace games, still no luck. maybe
>> a firmware thing? what firmware have you got, i've got R3C002
>
>Same here - R3C002
>
>I have emailed you a file to try

works perfect, cheers hays.
June 26, 2006 6:42:18 PM

i'm searching for that program too but i cant find it can you send me it plz?
!