David

Can I use the MN-501, wireless usb adapter on my iMac to connect to
my 501 base station. Can it be configured manually ? I run Mac OSX 3.3
Panther on it .

there are no Mac drivers for the Microsoft wireless NICs. if you get a
wireless adapter elsewhere that has Mac drivers it will work witn the MN-500
or MN-700 base stations. try Proxim/Farallon

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Hi,

Unfortunately the MN-510 Wireless USB adapter won't work on your iMac as
there aren't any drivers for Macintosh computers.
You can purchase other wireless usb adapters that are compatible with your
Mac which will work with your MN-500 Wireless Base Station.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User