FS Teac 80-8 remote, hubs, parts, DX8 parts

Last response: in Home Audio
December 3, 2004 2:50:09 AM

FS Teac 80-8 remote, hubs, parts, DX8 parts

have for sale
Teac 80-8 remote, reel hubs and other various parts
email me your needs

also have parts from a DX8 noise reduction

Nashville
MM
January 7, 2005 6:06:51 PM

MrMarksMusic Wrote:
> FS Teac 80-8 remote, hubs, parts, DX8 parts
>
> have for sale
> Teac 80-8 remote, reel hubs and other various parts
> email me your needs
>
> also have parts from a DX8 noise reduction
>
> Nashville
> MM

I'm looking for the card that controls the erase/record/playback
functions of the various heads. If you have any of these please let me
know.
JBR

--
JBR