Connecting p800 to computer thru USB Syncstation?

The device shows as connected under 'Phone Link Properties', but
doesnt appear under 'Known Phones' (using software CD included with
phone).

Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
this USB method buggy?
5 answers Last reply
More about connecting p800 computer syncstation

    systemz@blueyonder.co.uk (RP) wrote in

    > The device shows as connected under 'Phone Link Properties', but
    > doesnt appear under 'Known Phones' (using software CD included with
    > phone).
    >
    > Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
    > this USB method buggy?

    Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.

    > > Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
    > > this USB method buggy?
    > >

    > Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.

    Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!

    Alan

    "Fitness Fiend" <AlanMcPhee@coldmail.com> wrote in message news:<c5up4h$6jn$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
    > > > Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
    > > > this USB method buggy?
    > > >

    > > Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.
    >
    > Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!
    >
    > Alan

    Reinstalled suite.. failed.
    Installed p900 suite.. also failed.
    Any more ideas?

    "RP" <systemz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Fitness Fiend" <AlanMcPhee@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    Is

    > > > Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.
    > >
    > > Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!
    > >
    > > Alan
    >
    > Reinstalled suite.. failed.
    > Installed p900 suite.. also failed.
    > Any more ideas?

    Open the settings and check that all ports are checked (even ones you don't
    think it can use).

    Alan

    Have you tried to sync via IR or BT?

    Korben

    > "RP" <systemz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > "Fitness Fiend" <AlanMcPhee@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is

    > > > Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!
    > > >
    > > > Alan
    > >
    > > Reinstalled suite.. failed.
    > > Installed p900 suite.. also failed.
    > > Any more ideas?
    >
    > Open the settings and check that all ports are checked (even ones you
    don't
    > think it can use).
    >
    > Alan

Ericsson Phones Computers USB