Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Connecting p800 to computer thru USB Syncstation?

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 18, 2004 2:58:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

The device shows as connected under 'Phone Link Properties', but
doesnt appear under 'Known Phones' (using software CD included with
phone).

Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
this USB method buggy?
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 11:25:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

systemz@blueyonder.co.uk (RP) wrote in
news:bf4c8ef2.0404180958.302f42ac@posting.google.com:

> The device shows as connected under 'Phone Link Properties', but
> doesnt appear under 'Known Phones' (using software CD included with
> phone).
>
> Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
> this USB method buggy?
>

Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 12:40:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

> > Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
> > this USB method buggy?
> >
>
> Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.

Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!

Alan
Related resources
April 19, 2004 12:29:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

"Fitness Fiend" <AlanMcPhee@coldmail.com> wrote in message news:<c5up4h$6jn$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> > > Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas? Is
> > > this USB method buggy?
> > >
> >
> > Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.
>
> Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!
>
> Alan

Reinstalled suite.. failed.
Installed p900 suite.. also failed.
Any more ideas?
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 12:35:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

"RP" <systemz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:bf4c8ef2.0404190729.628632e@posting.google.com...
> "Fitness Fiend" <AlanMcPhee@coldmail.com> wrote in message
news:<c5up4h$6jn$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> > > > Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any ideas?
Is
> > > > this USB method buggy?
> > > >
> > >
> > > Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.
> >
> > Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!
> >
> > Alan
>
> Reinstalled suite.. failed.
> Installed p900 suite.. also failed.
> Any more ideas?

Open the settings and check that all ports are checked (even ones you don't
think it can use).

Alan
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 1:18:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

Have you tried to sync via IR or BT?

Korben


"Fitness Fiend" <AlanMcPhee@coldmail.com> wrote in message
news:c61d71$im7$1@titan.btinternet.com...
>
> "RP" <systemz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:bf4c8ef2.0404190729.628632e@posting.google.com...
> > "Fitness Fiend" <AlanMcPhee@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> news:<c5up4h$6jn$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> > > > > Clicking on the 'My P800' icon shows no connection also? Any
ideas?
> Is
> > > > > this USB method buggy?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yes, it is buggy. Try to reinstall suite.
> > >
> > > Download the P900 suit from Ericsson - worked for me!
> > >
> > > Alan
> >
> > Reinstalled suite.. failed.
> > Installed p900 suite.. also failed.
> > Any more ideas?
>
> Open the settings and check that all ports are checked (even ones you
don't
> think it can use).
>
> Alan
>
>
!