-Asus p75h55M-LX Motherboard
-4 gigabytes of Kingston RAM
-ECS GeForce 9800gt
-450 W+ PSU
-Core i5 650
-Mid-tower case

And do my PC support that video card?

Solution
Well, a Radeon 7750 or GTX 650 would still be a big upgrade coming from a 9800 GT, but yes, going above would not be feasible without a suitable PSU to support higher power graphics cards. That would make saving up for a PSU upgrade and then upgrading graphics if you want a greater upgrade than what your current PSU supports necessary, granted a decent PSU really shouldn't need to be expensive, at least in prices for countries that I've seen.

I'm not familiar with CM Storm Quickfire Rapid and won't make claims either way for that.
its okay. though be sure on the prifce you are buying it at. its stuck in the middle of the HD 7770 and 7850. if its closer to the 7770 in price, its at a good level. if you are getting one thats near a 7850 1gb in price, you are getting ripped performance to price wise.

HeavyProtocol

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013

The Palit GTX 650 Ti OC Edition costs just $156 in there.
While the Sapphire HD7850 1GB DDR5 OC Edition... $204.

My budget is just $160. :p
No room for extra $40 dollars. :p

Though I question Palit, being a graphics card manufacturer, Is it any good? Because I've never heard of it before.

Or maybe buying a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid is a better idea?

HeavyProtocol

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013

an IMAX P4-LGA-450W+

Cheap.

HeavyProtocol

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
so upgrading now would be waste then.
so a better alternative would be saving up for a better psu and a 7850 then?

CM storm quickfire rapid is a better option for now then.

My outdated 9800gt would have to wait to be replaced.

Well, a Radeon 7750 or GTX 650 would still be a big upgrade coming from a 9800 GT, but yes, going above would not be feasible without a suitable PSU to support higher power graphics cards. That would make saving up for a PSU upgrade and then upgrading graphics if you want a greater upgrade than what your current PSU supports necessary, granted a decent PSU really shouldn't need to be expensive, at least in prices for countries that I've seen.

I'm not familiar with CM Storm Quickfire Rapid and won't make claims either way for that.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.