Router

MG

Hi, Could someone recommend a Hardwired DSL/Cable
Firewall enabled Router.

I am looking for something with 4 ports (10/100 fast
ethernet), a firewall (NAT, SPI preferred - I have heard
SPI is best? True or Not), hardwired, supports at least 1
VPN tunnel. Prefer a COM and/or USB port capability.

A company/Vendor with a good warranty with good tech
support (prefer that tech support is not outsourced. I
have had some experience with this and it has not been
good).

Thanks in advance.
MG

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have used the Microsoft MN-700 wired with no problems and it has SPI
firewall but I never used it wireless. I now use a Netgear RP614v2 wired
with SPI that has a 3 year warranty but there Tech Support is outsourced and
most of them are and I have had no problems with the Netgear at all. I have
used D-Link and had some minor problems and also Linksys and I think they
have children writing there firmware because they can never get it right.
This is just my opinion others have there's so Good Luck.