InfraRed and T610

Last response: in Brands
April 20, 2004 8:11:08 AM

I am trying to download picture messages on a T610 to a PC via infra
red. I have done this with Bluetooth no problem - but I cannot get
OBEX to work on the IR. I have tried downloading Float's Mobile Agent
(latest version 0.1.0.33d (patched)) - but it says that Obex Folder
Browsing not supported: Unauthorised.

Anyone got another way of downloading via IR? The PC that I am trying
to do it on now does not have Bluetooth.

Thanks

nick

More about : infrared t610

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 1:41:24 PM

..

> Anyone got another way of downloading via IR? The PC that I am trying
> to do it on now does not have Bluetooth.

With an IR adapter and Win XP, I can download without any other software.
XP does all the work.
IR is not on the computer aas standard.
Yours Gmacz
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 4:14:16 PM

Just an addition:

IR transfer to and from a T630 also works with Win98 and W2K,
you only need either an IR dongle, or a notebook with IR.

Raymond

news:D rqhc.38$Zr5.17@newsfe1-gui.server.ntli.net...

!