InfraRed and T610

I am trying to download picture messages on a T610 to a PC via infra
red. I have done this with Bluetooth no problem - but I cannot get
OBEX to work on the IR. I have tried downloading Float's Mobile Agent
(latest version 0.1.0.33d (patched)) - but it says that Obex Folder
Browsing not supported: Unauthorised.

Anyone got another way of downloading via IR? The PC that I am trying
to do it on now does not have Bluetooth.

Thanks

nick
2 answers Last reply
More about infrared t610

    ..

    > Anyone got another way of downloading via IR? The PC that I am trying
    > to do it on now does not have Bluetooth.

    With an IR adapter and Win XP, I can download without any other software.
    XP does all the work.
    IR is not on the computer aas standard.
    Yours Gmacz

    Just an addition:

    IR transfer to and from a T630 also works with Win98 and W2K,
    you only need either an IR dongle, or a notebook with IR.

    Raymond

    "Gmacz" <gmaczz@spamntlworld.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > .
    > >
    > > Anyone got another way of downloading via IR? The PC that I am trying
    > > to do it on now does not have Bluetooth.
    >
    > With an IR adapter and Win XP, I can download without any other software.
    > XP does all the work.
    > IR is not on the computer aas standard.
    > Yours Gmacz

Ericsson Bluetooth Infrared