P800 Will Not 'Connect'

Hi,

My P800 still wont connect. It's a very intermittent problem. I don't
see the point in installing PC Suite again if the problem is just going
to reoccur, does anyone have any suggestions.

I have an MSI bluetooth dongle, maybe I should just use bluetooth for
sending and receiving files?

Scott

--
www.stri.tk

"I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or
blame. I simply follow my own feelings"
3 answers Last reply
More about p800 connect

    "Strider" <email-address@signature.okies> wrote in message
    : Hi,
    :
    : My P800 still wont connect. It's a very intermittent problem. I don't
    : see the point in installing PC Suite again if the problem is just going
    : to reoccur, does anyone have any suggestions.

    I have the same problem but I simply open & close the connect program once
    or twice and disconnect & re-connect the phone a couple of times. Not ideal
    I agree, but it always works after a couple of tries.

    Steve

    :
    : I have an MSI bluetooth dongle, maybe I should just use bluetooth for
    : sending and receiving files?
    :
    : Scott
    :
    : --
    : www.stri.tk
    :

    "Steve Boyer" <My real name here without any spaces@Don't spam me anymore please.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:<eDphc.4277$Ie3.40197317@news-text.cableinet.net>...
    > "Strider" <email-address@signature.okies> wrote in message
    > : Hi,
    > :
    > : My P800 still wont connect. It's a very intermittent problem. I don't
    > : see the point in installing PC Suite again if the problem is just going
    > : to reoccur, does anyone have any suggestions.
    >
    > I have the same problem but I simply open & close the connect program once
    > or twice and disconnect & re-connect the phone a couple of times. Not ideal
    > I agree, but it always works after a couple of tries.
    >
    > Steve
    >

    > :
    > : I have an MSI bluetooth dongle, maybe I should just use bluetooth for
    > : sending and receiving files?
    > :
    > : Scott
    > :
    > : --
    > : www.stri.tk
    > :
    > : "I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or
    > : blame. I simply follow my own feelings"

    I just got an MSI Bluetooth dongle today through the post. Phone shows
    as connected in Phone Monitor options, but isnt a 'Known' (or
    'Unknown' for that matter) phone in the 'Change Phone' part meaning I
    cant use the PC Suite at all! Tried using P900 Suite to no avail..

    Anyone got any suggestions?

    RP proclaimed...

    > I just got an MSI Bluetooth dongle today through the post. Phone shows
    > as connected in Phone Monitor options, but isnt a 'Known' (or
    > 'Unknown' for that matter) phone in the 'Change Phone' part meaning I
    > cant use the PC Suite at all! Tried using P900 Suite to no avail..
    >
    > Anyone got any suggestions?

    Afraid not. It worked fine for me when I first installed it.

    --
    www.stri.tk

    "I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or
    blame. I simply follow my own feelings"

Ericsson Connection Bluetooth