P800 Will Not 'Connect'

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 21, 2004 9:42:58 AM

Hi,

My P800 still wont connect. It's a very intermittent problem. I don't
see the point in installing PC Suite again if the problem is just going
to reoccur, does anyone have any suggestions.

I have an MSI bluetooth dongle, maybe I should just use bluetooth for
sending and receiving files?

Scott

--
www.stri.tk

"I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or
blame. I simply follow my own feelings"

More about : p800 connect

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 11:44:10 AM

"Strider" <email-address@signature.okies> wrote in message
: Hi,
:
: My P800 still wont connect. It's a very intermittent problem. I don't
: see the point in installing PC Suite again if the problem is just going
: to reoccur, does anyone have any suggestions.

I have the same problem but I simply open & close the connect program once
or twice and disconnect & re-connect the phone a couple of times. Not ideal
I agree, but it always works after a couple of tries.

Steve

:
: I have an MSI bluetooth dongle, maybe I should just use bluetooth for
: sending and receiving files?
:
: Scott
:
: --
: www.stri.tk
:
: "I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or
: blame. I simply follow my own feelings"
April 24, 2004 9:13:48 PM

"Steve Boyer" <My real name here without any spaces@Don't spam me anymore please.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:<eDphc.4277$Ie3.40197317@news-text.cableinet.net>...
> "Strider" <email-address@signature.okies> wrote in message
> : Hi,
> :
> : My P800 still wont connect. It's a very intermittent problem. I don't
> : see the point in installing PC Suite again if the problem is just going
> : to reoccur, does anyone have any suggestions.
>
> I have the same problem but I simply open & close the connect program once
> or twice and disconnect & re-connect the phone a couple of times. Not ideal
> I agree, but it always works after a couple of tries.
>
> Steve
>

> :
> : I have an MSI bluetooth dongle, maybe I should just use bluetooth for
> : sending and receiving files?
> :
> : Scott
> :
> : --
> : www.stri.tk
> :
> : "I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or
> : blame. I simply follow my own feelings"

I just got an MSI Bluetooth dongle today through the post. Phone shows
as connected in Phone Monitor options, but isnt a 'Known' (or
'Unknown' for that matter) phone in the 'Change Phone' part meaning I
cant use the PC Suite at all! Tried using P900 Suite to no avail..

Anyone got any suggestions?
April 25, 2004 1:02:02 PM

RP proclaimed...

> I just got an MSI Bluetooth dongle today through the post. Phone shows
> as connected in Phone Monitor options, but isnt a 'Known' (or
> 'Unknown' for that matter) phone in the 'Change Phone' part meaning I
> cant use the PC Suite at all! Tried using P900 Suite to no avail..
>
> Anyone got any suggestions?

Afraid not. It worked fine for me when I first installed it.

--

!