Skrew yer mods! New fave case . . .

VulcanSoulPatch

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
That's right, <A HREF="http://www.nikao.net/case/doggie.htm" target="_new">check it out!</A>

It's at the top o' my list!

Closely followed by <A HREF="http://www.nikao.net/case/kitty.htm" target="_new">its arch-rival.</A>

Or would that be the other way around? Who knows?

VSP

<i>Whatever causes your water transportation vessel to maintain proper buoyancy.</i>

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
LOL that's a joke right!!!! Noblesse till death! ;) I love mine a lot, first case I'm happy and 100% satisfied with. Even though I had to cut the holes on the side for fans, don't mind it at all. Thinking of another hole+fan on top of it now, not sure yet but there is a nice spot for it (you know what I'm talking about if you noticed it on the pictures showing the case in pieces).

Dremel 110$ rebate next week at Sears, it's the big 158pc package with all the extras, original price was 260$ Canadian. hmmm

<font color=red>Computer upgraded, now need a place to live, and a good divorce lawyer.</font color=red>

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
<A HREF="http://www.nikao.net/case/noblesse.htm" target="_new">The ultimate warrior</A> :)

wtf do they mean by <b>Power Supply:</b> Suitable for 250W, 300W, 350W, 370W, 420W and 450W

You put whatever power power supply you want, so cheap trying to make that a selling point.

Can you tell I'm in love with my case? LOL

To be honest I have seen most of the Nikao cases up close and most of them look pretty bad in real life, but they look pretty damn good on pictures. Like mine they show it with that bright light blue face, in reality it's dark and only the reflections have a "blue-ish" coloring in it. But I think it gives it a more serious look.

<font color=red>Computer upgraded, now need a place to live, and a good divorce lawyer.</font color=red>

VulcanSoulPatch

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
I knew you bought the wrong Nikao case, there <b>AndrewT</b>. Oh, well . . . it's never too late to upgrade!

:wink:

Hey, glad you're finally getting the Dremel. Is it going to be one of the new ones, with the rubber-insulated grip? I wish I would have waited to get one of the new ones, they are more ergo and they upgraded the speed control to make it better. It's been a while since I looked at them, so I forgot what the change was, but I remember I was pleased with it.

Hey, let us know when you get it all done so we can see pics.

VSP

<i>Whatever causes your water transportation vessel to maintain proper buoyancy.</i>

VulcanSoulPatch

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
Forgot to mention . . . I like your new sig. My wife has enjoyed the last two months that my computer has been DCd. Of course, I have been making up for it by watching more TV, which she is not too fond of.

Can't get enough of those attention-hogging, mind-numbing, time-wasting, electrical devices!

VSP

VulcanSoulPatch

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
ROFL!!!

I shoulda thoughta that! That was a good one!!!

<i>Proceeds going to the "Save Red Hat From Being Micro-Squashed" Fund.</i>

VSP