Should i buy Battlefield 3 or wait till Battlefield 4 release?

mo7amed3211

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
i know its very late to buy battlefield 3 but i wanted to wait till all DLC's release

( the problem is a lot of people bought the game and found out that the codes to activate the game is invalid )

i am worried that if i buy this game maybe i won't have any luck and find out that the code is invalid )

i really want to play this game but like this i am not sure

greddy23

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
If you buy the game from Origin I am sure this will not happen, and also the game is almost dead so In my opinion wait until Battlefield 4, it should be out in October, the date has been released I think but I do not remember.

However it is your decision,if you would like to purchase Bf3 and Premium you may go ahead, but remember that the game will be dead once Battlefield 4 is released.

My 2 cents :)

batty251

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
get the new battlefield 3 that has battlefield 3 and battlefield 3 premium you save money plus you get all DLC just be ready for a good long wait for the downloads if your download speed is slow lol

cbrunnem

Distinguished

october is very optimistic imo

mo7amed3211

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
i am 15 so i don't have visa to buy from origin . and i was planing to buy Battlefield 3 premium edition
hmmmm maybe after i upgrade my GPU i will buy it

mo7amed3211

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013

Yeah my download speed is slow so i will wait like 3 weeks or more :p

there isnt a date for bf4 yet. buy the premium edition (to get everything).

and about invalid codes, you bought them so if ever you have problems, contact the store or EA. its not like if you have a bad code (for some reason) its gone for good, no.

it will most likely be a few good months before the new one. i said months not years well because you waited too long to get the game, hence a lower life span for the game.

i logged 200+hrs for bf3, and that is LOW compared to the veterans (500+ is pretty common).

try to play against clans, its fun (and im not even that good, just about average maybe)