T610 battery conditioning??

Got a new T610 and gave it the usual 16 hour charge - hadly made any
calls, been playing with BT and the laptop, and the batter seems to
half in less than 24 hours!

My old 6310i would last a week or more... is this normal - do I need
to condition the new batters (3 x charge/discharge) to optimise it?

Any (constructive!) comments welcome

Tym
4 answers Last reply
More about t610 battery conditioning

    "Tym" <no_spam@ictis.net> wrote in message
    > Got a new T610 and gave it the usual 16 hour charge - hadly made any
    > calls, been playing with BT and the laptop, and the batter seems to
    > half in less than 24 hours!
    >
    > My old 6310i would last a week or more... is this normal - do I need
    > to condition the new batters (3 x charge/discharge) to optimise it?
    >
    > Any (constructive!) comments welcome
    >
    > Tym

    You cant compare battery life of the 6310 to the T610. The 6310 battery life
    seems to last the life of the phone!!!!! It will be due to the smaller
    battery capacity of the SE and the colour screen. BT will decrease battery
    life quite a bit even if switched on but not in use. It should get better in
    time though, just run it down to dead a few times and once every few weeks.

    Hi Steve,

    thus spoke Steve:
    [...]
    > BT will decrease battery life quite a bit even if switched on
    > but not in use.

    You possibly want to deactivate it anyway. If you don't know
    why: http://www.google.com/search?q=bluesnarfing

    Greets, Dirk

    Hey,

    i found the same thing.....my T610 battery life seems to be alot less
    than my previous phone.

    dont know anyone else that's got one so can't compare....the way
    forward is a dual desktop charger....charge 2 battery's at the same
    time...so you'll never run out...check them out, they may solve your
    problems....

    http://daydeal.com/catalog2.asp?id=3796

    oh yeh, does anyone know where to obtain the software for the T610
    bluetooth adapter?
    I bought one from eBay, but didnt come with drivers or any type of
    software.

    any help would be great...ta yick a doo

    "sterk" <snake@snakey.plus.com> wrote in message

    > oh yeh, does anyone know where to obtain the software for the T610
    > bluetooth adapter?
    > I bought one from eBay, but didnt come with drivers or any type of
    > software.

    I don't know exactly what you mean by "T610 Bluetooth adapter" since
    Bluetooth is already built into the phone. If what you mean you acquired was
    a Bluetooth dongle for your PC, then you have to go to the manufacturer's
    website to get the drivers. The Widcomm drivers for each adapter have a
    license for that particular vendor. It can be hacked if you want to use a
    different version, but it's easiest to just use the one from that particular
    manufacturer.

Ericsson Battery