P900 Charging time

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
April 27, 2004 12:59:16 AM

Hi,

Just got a new P900 and I have a question. When the phones of it'll
charge from dead to full in about 4 hours. When its on and in the docker
at work itll take all day to go from 30% to 90%. Is this normal???

The charger is in a 4 way extension, somone said this would matter but
ive never heard of such a thing.

I get about a days use which Ive read aint bad. I normally have
Bluetooth on (but not connected). Connected to a docking station and
Extendconnect onebridge so a pernament GPRS connection.

Also, when I first got it and had new toy syndrome it was connected the
PC with the charger in and I was always using it and the battery
actually went down... while it was charging. Is that right or do I have
a duffer?

--
Anti Spam encoded email. Just Click to Reply:-
mailto:%64%61%6E%6E%79%6F%6E%65%69%6C%6C%40%79%61%68%6F%6F%2E%63%6F%2E%75%6B

More about : p900 charging time

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 2:28:58 PM

Buzz-Lightyear wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just got a new P900 and I have a question. When the phones of it'll
> charge from dead to full in about 4 hours. When its on and in the docker
> at work itll take all day to go from 30% to 90%. Is this normal???

I always charge my P900 while on and it never takes more than a few
hours to charge.
It's normal that it takes longer to charge while on compare than while
off but definitely not one day.

Being on an extension will make no difference whatsoever...
Jean-Yves
!