  • Ericsson
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 3:13:54 PM

hi all

have tried to install the pc suit for my p900,half way though the install I
get the message "connectivity pack did not install correctly"
have downloaded the newest drivers from sony and still the same problem,
have disabled all virus software etc,
xp pro
lots of ram
and I am stumped

thanks

Gary

More about : p900 pcsuite

Anonymous
May 2, 2004 4:48:52 PM

"Strider" <email-address@signature.okies> wrote in message
> "Grrr" <gary.elam(nonospuchingspam)@virgin.net> proclaimed...
>
> > hi all
> >
> > have tried to install the pc suit for my p900,half way though the
install I
> > get the message "connectivity pack did not install correctly"
> > have downloaded the newest drivers from sony and still the same problem,
> > have disabled all virus software etc,
> > xp pro
> > lots of ram
> > and I am stumped
>
> Try disabling your firewall, if that fails try uninstalling it. No
> guarantees it'll work though.
have a router,unplugged it still no joy
May 2, 2004 8:06:22 PM

Hmmm...
Wild guess, just trying to help: XP SP1 installed?

"Grrr" <gary.elam(nonospuchingspam)@virgin.net> wrote in message
> hi all
>
> have tried to install the pc suit for my p900,half way though the install
> get the message "connectivity pack did not install correctly"
> have downloaded the newest drivers from sony and still the same problem,
> have disabled all virus software etc,
> xp pro
> lots of ram
> and I am stumped
>
> thanks
>
> Gary

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 8:06:23 PM

"Nuke" <Nuke_remove@Soon.com> wrote in message
> Hmmm...
> Wild guess, just trying to help: XP SP1 installed?

yep,puter is bang up to date,annoying really, worked fine before I upgraded
every thing
May 3, 2004 3:30:13 AM

How 'bout booting in safemode and manually deleting all the mrouter files,
and then reinstall?
Again - this is a weird one, just trying to help.
Good luck ;-)

> "Nuke" <Nuke_remove@Soon.com> wrote in message
> > Hmmm...
> > Wild guess, just trying to help: XP SP1 installed?
> >
> yep,puter is bang up to date,annoying really, worked fine before I
upgraded
> every thing

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 3:30:14 AM

> How 'bout booting in safemode and manually deleting all the mrouter files,
> and then reinstall?
> Again - this is a weird one, just trying to help.
> Good luck ;-)

cheers,tried that ,still no luck,stick it back onto my laptop i think
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 9:09:36 PM

On Sun, 02 May 2004 12:48:52 +0100, Grrr wrote:

> "Strider" <email-address@signature.okies> wrote in message
>> "Grrr" <gary.elam(nonospuchingspam)@virgin.net> proclaimed...
>>
>> > hi all
>> >
>> > have tried to install the pc suit for my p900,half way though the
> install I
>> > get the message "connectivity pack did not install correctly"
>> > have downloaded the newest drivers from sony and still the same problem,
>> > have disabled all virus software etc,
>> > xp pro
>> > lots of ram
>> > and I am stumped
>>
>> Try disabling your firewall, if that fails try uninstalling it. No
>> guarantees it'll work though.
> have a router,unplugged it still no joy

McAfee Virus Scan by any chance?
Uninstall that and try again. P900 connectivity does not work with McAfee
Home 7. (so I discovered!)

....Lyall
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 9:09:37 PM

"Lyall Pearce" <Lyall_bogus@The-Bogus-Pearces.com> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.05.03.08.09.36.342338@The-Bogus-Pearces.com...
> On Sun, 02 May 2004 12:48:52 +0100, Grrr wrote:
>

> > "Strider" <email-address@signature.okies> wrote in message
> >> "Grrr" <gary.elam(nonospuchingspam)@virgin.net> proclaimed...

> > install I
> >>
> >> Try disabling your firewall, if that fails try uninstalling it. No
> >> guarantees it'll work though.
> > have a router,unplugged it still no joy
>
> McAfee Virus Scan by any chance?
> Uninstall that and try again. P900 connectivity does not work with McAfee
> Home 7. (so I discovered!)
>
> ...Lyall

no,norton.