HELP-Sony Ericsson Z600 & Palm GPRS settings???

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 7, 2004 5:49:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I tried to use my phone's GPRS with my Tungsten T but it couldn't connect.
I live in Australia and I am with Telstra. I can access GPRS fine on the
phone.

Every time I try to connect with my Tungsten T, the phone will display
"Wrong Access Point name (APN)".

I can use my dialer and send sms with bluetooth.

Thanks to anyone that is able to help me.
Really appreciates it.
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 1:36:56 AM

use wap.cingular for the APN

On Fri, 07 May 2004 01:49:19 -0500, Crus <myemail@email.com> wrote:

>I tried to use my phone's GPRS with my Tungsten T but it couldn't connect.
>I live in Australia and I am with Telstra. I can access GPRS fine on the
>phone.
>
>Every time I try to connect with my Tungsten T, the phone will display
>"Wrong Access Point name (APN)".
>
>I can use my dialer and send sms with bluetooth.
>
>Thanks to anyone that is able to help me.
>Really appreciates it.
May 9, 2004 1:36:57 AM

Thanks but everytime the Tungsten T tries to connect, it will
automatically changed back the APN on the phone and won't connect.

Can you please tell me how I can change the APN on the phone without it
changing back.

Thanks

nXt <nxt@ReplyInGroup.net> wrote in
news:p 2jq90dqpnulohqar090rc5h4llpshugnl@4ax.com: