HELP-Sony Ericsson Z600 & Palm GPRS settings???

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I tried to use my phone's GPRS with my Tungsten T but it couldn't connect.
I live in Australia and I am with Telstra. I can access GPRS fine on the
phone.

Every time I try to connect with my Tungsten T, the phone will display
"Wrong Access Point name (APN)".

I can use my dialer and send sms with bluetooth.

Thanks to anyone that is able to help me.
Really appreciates it.
2 answers Last reply
More about help sony ericsson z600 palm gprs settings

    use wap.cingular for the APN

    On Fri, 07 May 2004 01:49:19 -0500, Crus <myemail@email.com> wrote:

    >I tried to use my phone's GPRS with my Tungsten T but it couldn't connect.
    >I live in Australia and I am with Telstra. I can access GPRS fine on the
    >phone.
    >
    >Every time I try to connect with my Tungsten T, the phone will display
    >"Wrong Access Point name (APN)".
    >
    >I can use my dialer and send sms with bluetooth.
    >
    >Thanks to anyone that is able to help me.
    >Really appreciates it.

    Thanks but everytime the Tungsten T tries to connect, it will
    automatically changed back the APN on the phone and won't connect.

    Can you please tell me how I can change the APN on the phone without it
    changing back.

    Thanks

    nXt <nxt@ReplyInGroup.net> wrote in

    > use wap.cingular for the APN
    >
    > On Fri, 07 May 2004 01:49:19 -0500, Crus <myemail@email.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I tried to use my phone's GPRS with my Tungsten T but it couldn't
    >>connect. I live in Australia and I am with Telstra. I can access GPRS
    >>fine on the phone.
    >>
    >>Every time I try to connect with my Tungsten T, the phone will display
    >>"Wrong Access Point name (APN)".
    >>
    >>I can use my dialer and send sms with bluetooth.
    >>
    >>Thanks to anyone that is able to help me.
    >>Really appreciates it.

Ericsson Phones Connection Sony Ericsson