SE T68i, transfer ringtone question

Last response: in Brands
May 9, 2004 6:34:09 PM

I have a midi file , which I want to transfer to my Sony Ericsson, T68i
by use of my data cable.
Unfortunately, till now it is not a succesful operation.
What are the steps, I have to take to get this file as a ringtone for my
T68i?

Thanks you !
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 6:34:10 PM

t68i doesnt support midi ringtones. The format is AMR which can be directly
input thru the keypad.

"Anton van SweelinckHout" <geen@geen.ch> wrote in message
> I have a midi file , which I want to transfer to my Sony Ericsson, T68i
> by use of my data cable.
> Unfortunately, till now it is not a succesful operation.
> What are the steps, I have to take to get this file as a ringtone for my
> T68i?
>
> Thanks you !

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 10:12:17 PM

del (globalspot) wrote:
> t68i doesnt support midi ringtones. The format is AMR which can be directly
> input thru the keypad.
>

> "Anton van SweelinckHout" <geen@geen.ch> wrote in message
>
>>I have a midi file , which I want to transfer to my Sony Ericsson, T68i
>>by use of my data cable.
>>Unfortunately, till now it is not a succesful operation.
>>What are the steps, I have to take to get this file as a ringtone for my
>>T68i?
>>
>>Thanks you !

Well, yes, I understand, but how do I know what the input is from this
song in AMR format?
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 10:12:18 PM

Go here, you may get the help ya need.