SE T68i, transfer ringtone question

I have a midi file , which I want to transfer to my Sony Ericsson, T68i
by use of my data cable.
Unfortunately, till now it is not a succesful operation.
What are the steps, I have to take to get this file as a ringtone for my
T68i?

Thanks you !
3 answers Last reply
More about t68i transfer ringtone question

    t68i doesnt support midi ringtones. The format is AMR which can be directly
    input thru the keypad.

    del (globalspot) wrote:
    > t68i doesnt support midi ringtones. The format is AMR which can be directly
    > input thru the keypad.
    >

    > "Anton van SweelinckHout" <geen@geen.ch> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have a midi file , which I want to transfer to my Sony Ericsson, T68i
    >>by use of my data cable.
    >>Unfortunately, till now it is not a succesful operation.
    >>What are the steps, I have to take to get this file as a ringtone for my
    >>T68i?
    >>
    >>Thanks you !

    Well, yes, I understand, but how do I know what the input is from this
    song in AMR format?

    Go here, you may get the help ya need.
    http://www.clubsonyericsson.com/en/software_windows.shtml

    > del (globalspot) wrote:
    > > t68i doesnt support midi ringtones. The format is AMR which can be
    directly
    > > input thru the keypad.
    > >

    > > "Anton van SweelinckHout" <geen@geen.ch> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>I have a midi file , which I want to transfer to my Sony Ericsson, T68i
    > >>by use of my data cable.
    > >>Unfortunately, till now it is not a succesful operation.
    > >>What are the steps, I have to take to get this file as a ringtone for my
    > >>T68i?
    > >>
    > >>Thanks you !
    > >>

    > Well, yes, I understand, but how do I know what the input is from this
    > song in AMR format?

Ericsson Sony Ericsson