HELP: P900 how to delete away an Application software

I installed DateMate and Worldmate on my P900 earlier, but no longer find
them useful. How do I delete them away? The Control Panel, Folder menus do
not offer any way to delete them. Please help. Thank you and regards
2 answers Last reply
More about help p900 delete application software

    "Jimmy Hsu" <hotjava@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
    >I installed DateMate and Worldmate on my P900 earlier, but no longer find
    > them useful. How do I delete them away? The Control Panel, Folder menus
    > do
    > not offer any way to delete them. Please help. Thank you and regards

    Browse to the applications menu, click applications then select the
    uninstall option. The application menu is the furthest right option (4 blue
    little dots) on the top of the screen with flip open.

    On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:03:40 +0100,
    Robert Cameron wrote:

    > "Jimmy Hsu" <hotjava@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
    >>I installed DateMate and Worldmate on my P900 earlier, but no longer find
    >> them useful. How do I delete them away? The Control Panel, Folder menus
    >> do
    >> not offer any way to delete them. Please help. Thank you and regards
    >>

    > Browse to the applications menu, click applications then select the
    > uninstall option. The application menu is the furthest right option (4 blue
    > little dots) on the top of the screen with flip open.

    Make sure the application is not running when you uninsall it or else you
    get an unsettling Kernel exception.

    ....Lyall

Ericsson Control Panel Software