HELP: P900 how to delete away an Application software

Last response: in Brands
May 11, 2004 4:08:46 AM

I installed DateMate and Worldmate on my P900 earlier, but no longer find
them useful. How do I delete them away? The Control Panel, Folder menus do
not offer any way to delete them. Please help. Thank you and regards
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 4:08:47 AM

"Jimmy Hsu" <hotjava@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
>I installed DateMate and Worldmate on my P900 earlier, but no longer find
> them useful. How do I delete them away? The Control Panel, Folder menus
> do
> not offer any way to delete them. Please help. Thank you and regards

Browse to the applications menu, click applications then select the
uninstall option. The application menu is the furthest right option (4 blue
little dots) on the top of the screen with flip open.
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 9:22:57 PM

On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:03:40 +0100,
Robert Cameron wrote:

> "Jimmy Hsu" <hotjava@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
>>I installed DateMate and Worldmate on my P900 earlier, but no longer find
>> them useful. How do I delete them away? The Control Panel, Folder menus
>> do
>> not offer any way to delete them. Please help. Thank you and regards
>>

> Browse to the applications menu, click applications then select the
> uninstall option. The application menu is the furthest right option (4 blue
> little dots) on the top of the screen with flip open.

Make sure the application is not running when you uninsall it or else you
get an unsettling Kernel exception.

....Lyall
!