Sign in with
Your question

Houston....we have a problem.

Tags:
Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
March 13, 2002 7:18:03 PM

Have you ever noticed? Everyone going faster than you is a maniac and everyone going slower than you is a complete moron!

More about : houston problem

March 13, 2002 8:05:06 PM

Slight problem with that...I'm always the fastest person on the freeway :tongue:

Wait, that's bad :eek: 

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!
March 13, 2002 8:47:04 PM

Well, you are very unusal, because you seem to fit into both categories.

<b><font color=red>Cast your vote with your $,</b></font color=red> <b><font color=blue>shed your pride with your opinion.</b></font color=blue>
Related resources
March 13, 2002 9:55:41 PM

When my brain overheats, it throttles down to compensate. I can never be a maniac, but I can be a moron if I overheat. Otherwise, I remain overclocked to 5GHz at only 1.6V all at a warm temp of 90C. :eek:  :wink:

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
March 15, 2002 5:38:07 PM

We need you to start taking your medication regularly.

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>
March 19, 2002 3:38:04 AM

Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?

Athlon XP 1.7 @ 1602 ghz
"Having to take anger management classes makes me angry" Tommy Lee
March 19, 2002 5:50:38 PM

Why does cargo go by ships, and shipments go by car?
If 7-11 is open 24/7/365, why do they have locks on the doors?
Why is there braille on driveup ATMs?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!
March 19, 2002 6:13:34 PM

Why are buildings called " buildings" if there allready built? Shouldn't they be called "builts"
If a plane crashes on the canada/america border...Oh never mind...

Athlon XP 1.7 @ 1602 ghz
"Having to take anger management classes makes me angry" Tommy Lee
March 21, 2002 5:33:52 PM

if you could drive your car at the speed of light and you turned on the headlights .. would anything happen? (Steven Wright)

oh well

lagger

<b><font color=blue>Checking under my North<font color=red> AND</font color=red> South bridges for <font color=green>Trolls</font color=green></font color=blue>
March 24, 2002 3:38:51 PM

So what exactly is the speed of Dark?

Crashing takes on a whole new meaning at 9.8 m/s. :tongue:
March 25, 2002 5:21:20 PM

That's irrelevant, because there's no such thing as "dark", it's merely the absence of light. Just like there's no such thing as "cold", which is the absence of heat.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
March 25, 2002 9:22:15 PM

So, the speed of "Dark" is the same as the speed that light moves away from the observer. Its all relative...

March 25, 2002 10:58:13 PM

Forget about the "Dark Side". Come over to the "Other".

<b><font color=red>Caution!... :eek:  ...</font color=red><font color=blue> Firesuit...Ear Protection...Hardhat Area!</font color=blue></b>
March 27, 2002 6:37:56 PM

The other other? or this other? or other than that?

March 27, 2002 7:43:14 PM

Yes.

:smile: <b>You get what you pay for...all advice here is free.</b> :smile:
!