Underclocking a T3

April 23, 2004 10:46:17 PM

I thought I once saw a reference to a program made by Lightspeed or some
such name, to underclock the Tungstens, but i can't find it. Right now, I
find the battery life to be wayyy too short, and I was hoping to prolong it
by underclocking.

TIA

Didier

--
Didier A Depireux ddepi001@umaryland.edu didier@isr.umd.edu
20 Penn Str - S218E http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm

More about : underclocking

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 10:46:18 PM

"Didier A. Depireux" <didier@z.glue.umd.edu> wrote:
>find the battery life to be wayyy too short, and I was hoping to prolong it

I tried one of the underclockers, but discovered that it doesn't
really help much. It appears that most of the current draw is the
backlight and the BT radio, so keep the backlight as low as you can
read it, and use BlueToothToggle (and disable IR functions if you
don't use them).

--
William Smith
April 24, 2004 12:01:46 AM