Wireless G - distance

What is the distance I can work through wireless
connection?

Depends on the line of site, appliances and other electrical devices, or
construction of the building in which you're attempting to operate. I have
a daughter's computer set up wirelessly more than 70 feet away, and on a
second story in our home through pretty heavily insulated construction (we
live in snow country). But if I take a Tablet PC about 20 feet from the
base station and on the other side of the refrigerator in the kitchen, I'd
have a poor signal in that location.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Aviad" <adagan@stoer0age.com> wrote in message
> What is the distance I can work through wireless
> connection?

TRENDING THREADS