Can't set Tivo to manually record local channels.

Tags:
  • Ptv Tivo
  • Tivo
  • Video
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
June 18, 2005 1:56:17 PM

I have a Tivo 5508 and a DirecTV H10 box. DirecTV has my local
stations available, but Tivo refuses to accept
any local channels even in the manual mode to record.
How do you record the local networks?

Thanks

More about : set tivo manually record local channels

June 18, 2005 9:35:44 PM

A "5508" is a ReplayTv it is NOT a Tivo.

try asking at alt.video.ptv.replaytv

!