Buying T610 Handset Only

Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?

Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.
7 answers Last reply
More about buying t610 handset only

    "Keith" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?
    >
    > Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.

    Try searching for skybuy in google and looking in the clearance section.
    They had some in stock yesterday and if I remember they were cheaper.

    Cheers for the info, but unfortunately they have gone.

    > Cheers for the info, but unfortunately they have gone.

    That's unfortunate. The 3650 is somewhat tempting tho being off contract and
    £150.

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 15:41:20 +0100, "Keith" <post@newsgroup.com>
    wrote:

    >Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?
    >
    >Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.
    I bought one from phones4U I think for £185, and that included a
    Virgin SIM and 3 x £10 top ups, so if you are a vistor, that was a
    pretty good deal.

    wrote:

    >Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?
    >
    >Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.

    Would be cheaper to buy it here:
    http://www.cyren-communications.co.uk/pay_as_you_go.htm
    and pay to get it unlocked it necessary...
    --
    Munch

    Hi Munch.

    Are Cyren-communications a reputable company?

    What does it cost to get a phone unlocked and what is involved?

    Is there a way to change the front cover on the T610 to get rid of the
    Orange logo?

    Cheers.

    > Hi Munch.
    >
    > Are Cyren-communications a reputable company?

    They seem pretty well regarded in the UK based mobile groups.

    > What does it cost to get a phone unlocked and what is involved?

    Approx £10-£15. If you're doing it yourself you'll need a data cable and a
    log. Most unlockers use a cable & box solution costing in the region of
    £200+.

    > Is there a way to change the front cover on the T610 to get rid of the
    > Orange logo?

    Use the edge of a credit card, the Orange badge chips off very easily and
    doesn't leave any marks to indicate it was ever there on the T610.

    BTW, please don't top-post, it only serves to make the thread more difficult
    to follow.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<