Buying T610 Handset Only

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
May 22, 2004 7:41:20 PM

Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?

Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.

More about : buying t610 handset

Anonymous
May 22, 2004 7:43:55 PM

"Keith" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?
>
> Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.

Try searching for skybuy in google and looking in the clearance section.
They had some in stock yesterday and if I remember they were cheaper.
May 22, 2004 7:59:53 PM

Cheers for the info, but unfortunately they have gone.

"tHatDudeUK" <randomcharsforspammers@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> Try searching for skybuy in google and looking in the clearance section.
> They had some in stock yesterday and if I remember they were cheaper.

May 22, 2004 8:07:45 PM

> Cheers for the info, but unfortunately they have gone.

That's unfortunate. The 3650 is somewhat tempting tho being off contract and
£150.
Anonymous
May 22, 2004 8:44:25 PM

On Sat, 22 May 2004 15:41:20 +0100, "Keith" <post@newsgroup.com>
wrote:

>Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?
>
>Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.
I bought one from phones4U I think for £185, and that included a
Virgin SIM and 3 x £10 top ups, so if you are a vistor, that was a
pretty good deal.

May 22, 2004 9:34:43 PM

wrote:

>Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?
>
>Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.

Would be cheaper to buy it here:
http://www.cyren-communications.co.uk/pay_as_you_go.htm
and pay to get it unlocked it necessary...
--
Munch
May 22, 2004 9:49:12 PM

Hi Munch.

Are Cyren-communications a reputable company?

What does it cost to get a phone unlocked and what is involved?

Is there a way to change the front cover on the T610 to get rid of the
Orange logo?

Cheers.

"Munch" <dlsSPAMLESS@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 May 2004 15:41:20 +0100, "Keith" <post@newsgroup.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hello, where is the best place to buy a T610 handset only?
> >
> >Expansys.com is the cheapest I have found so far at £156.
> >

> Would be cheaper to buy it here:
> http://www.cyren-communications.co.uk/pay_as_you_go.htm
> and pay to get it unlocked it necessary...
> --
> Munch
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 2:22:44 AM

> Hi Munch.
>
> Are Cyren-communications a reputable company?

They seem pretty well regarded in the UK based mobile groups.

> What does it cost to get a phone unlocked and what is involved?

Approx £10-£15. If you're doing it yourself you'll need a data cable and a
log. Most unlockers use a cable & box solution costing in the region of
£200+.

> Is there a way to change the front cover on the T610 to get rid of the
> Orange logo?

Use the edge of a credit card, the Orange badge chips off very easily and
doesn't leave any marks to indicate it was ever there on the T610.

BTW, please don't top-post, it only serves to make the thread more difficult
to follow.