TiVo DVR Software version 6.x features

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
June 25, 2005 2:54:58 AM

Here is another new feature that some folks may not have noticed...

The Advance button will move the Now Playing List display window
from Top to Bottom and vice versa with a single press. This is handy
for opening the Suggestions folder quickly with two key presses.
The Advance button has the same function in a Folder.
June 27, 2005 8:47:49 PM

* Jack Ak Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:

> Here is another new feature that some folks may not have noticed...
>
> The Advance button will move the Now Playing List display window
> from Top to Bottom and vice versa with a single press. This is handy
> for opening the Suggestions folder quickly with two key presses.
> The Advance button has the same function in a Folder.

Heh, I wasnt sure what key did that. I just 'found' that feature on my
new Harmony 880 Remote.

--
David
!