Uncovering Hidden Menus on T610

Hello Group!

I'm subscribed to Vodafone Egypt and my SIM should provide an option to
recharge my air-time balance with a credit card through a menu which should
appear on the phone. This menu is a function of the SIM card and should be a
main menu item, not buried in other sub-menus.

I can't seem to find the menu item (which should be called Vodafone) and
what's more, I can't quite figure out how Vodafone could fit the extra menu
on the 12 icon desktop. I've looked through all the menus and submenus, but
still no luck.

Is there a way, a key combination perhaps like with the service menu, that
would make this menu (or other service-provider SIM menus) visible?

Thanks in advance.

Ahmed
1 answer Last reply
More about uncovering hidden menus t610

    "Ahmed Mesbah" <newsgroups@ahmedmesbah.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hello Group!
    >
    > I'm subscribed to Vodafone Egypt and my SIM should provide an option to
    > recharge my air-time balance with a credit card through a menu which
    should
    > appear on the phone. This menu is a function of the SIM card and should be
    > main menu item, not buried in other sub-menus.
    >
    > I can't seem to find the menu item (which should be called Vodafone) and
    > what's more, I can't quite figure out how Vodafone could fit the extra
    menu
    > on the 12 icon desktop. I've looked through all the menus and submenus,
    but
    > still no luck.
    >
    > Is there a way, a key combination perhaps like with the service menu, that
    > would make this menu (or other service-provider SIM menus) visible?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Ahmed

    Hi Ahmed,

    My provider (Swisscom) has a similar menu and on my T610 it appears under
    "Connectivity" (should be in the lower-left corner on the main menu) as the
    first menu item (called "NATEL")

    I do not know of any special key combination to bring this menu up...

    HTH
    Gottfried

Ericsson Vodafone