Should I get a Klipsch 4.1 or Klipsch 2.1?

The_MaguS

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
Money isn't really issue, but space will be, considering I'll be in a dorm soon.

Anyways, I'd really like to have two speakers behind me for the 4.1, but would this be too crowded in a dorm room? I have those telescopic stands.

I primarily do games. Does the 2.1 have a headjack?

Any suggestions are welcome.

<font color=blue> There's no such thing as hell, but you can make it if you try.</font color=blue>

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
I have the Klipsch 2.1 but wish I had bought the 4.1.
They sound great! They don't take up much space so go
for the 4.1 with no regrets.

:smile: <b><font color=blue> I took an I.Q. test today...It came back negative.</font color=blue></b> :lol:

MStakem

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002
Hi,

I'm sure you know this but it all depends on how the room's laid out. For instance I have spots for 3 of the satelites but the 4th one would have to go on my roommate's bed -- obviously no good. I too am looking at buying the klipsch 4.1 and I'm probably going to wait till next year when I can see how my room'll be set up. Your school might have floorplans of the rooms up on their website somewhere that will give you a rough idea of the dimensions.

MStakem

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
I would personally go with the 4.1. You should be able to get your speakers situated with a little creativity.

If you can find it on the internet, it HAS to be true! :smile:

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
Yes. The 2.1 has a Headphone jack and a MP3/Aux jack. They are located on the speaker for easy access along with
seperate controls for Volume and Subwoofer.

:smile: <b><font color=blue> I took an I.Q. test today...It came back negative.</font color=blue></b> :lol: