T610 Infrared Problem

Last response: in Brands
June 1, 2004 2:59:03 AM

When I try to turn infrared on, it no longer works. It merely switches off
instantly. Even when I do the Infrared on for 10 minutes option, it gives
me a message stating that infrared is deactivated.

Does anyone have a clue as to what's wrong? The infrared was working just
last week!?

Thanks

More about : t610 infrared problem

Anonymous
June 1, 2004 10:12:01 PM

landrvr wrote:

> When I try to turn infrared on, it no longer works. It merely switches
> off
> instantly. Even when I do the Infrared on for 10 minutes option, it gives
> me a message stating that infrared is deactivated.
>
> Does anyone have a clue as to what's wrong? The infrared was working just
> last week!?

Try rebooting the phone - ie. remove battery, re-insert then switch on.

fruit

--
A. Top posters