T610 Infrared Problem

When I try to turn infrared on, it no longer works. It merely switches off
instantly. Even when I do the Infrared on for 10 minutes option, it gives
me a message stating that infrared is deactivated.

Does anyone have a clue as to what's wrong? The infrared was working just
last week!?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about t610 infrared problem

    landrvr wrote:

    > When I try to turn infrared on, it no longer works. It merely switches
    > off
    > instantly. Even when I do the Infrared on for 10 minutes option, it gives
    > me a message stating that infrared is deactivated.
    >
    > Does anyone have a clue as to what's wrong? The infrared was working just
    > last week!?

    Try rebooting the phone - ie. remove battery, re-insert then switch on.

    fruit

    --
    A. Top posters

Ericsson Infrared