Motorola HT1250 programming software for Windows 7

I am looking for a copy of the programming software for an ht1250. The area that I work in is going through the FCC upgrades and there have been multiple frequency changes and its getting expensive to have my radio reprogrammed so often.
5 answers Last reply
More about motorola ht1250 programming software windows
  1. Is there ANY programming software for Motorola HT1250?
    Not just for Win7... for any OS?
  2. WR2 said:
    Is there ANY programming software for Motorola HT1250?

Yes there is a software available to program the HT1250. Not so sure it would work on Windows 7 or not but I have the 32 bit software and use it on computers with Windows XP & Windows Vista.
  3. Kenny Hay said:
    WR2 said:
    Is there ANY programming software for Motorola HT1250?

Yes there is a software available to program the HT1250. Not so sure it would work on Windows 7 or not but I have the 32 bit software and use it on computers with Windows XP & Windows Vista.

What is the name of the software?
  4. tlo863 said:
    I am looking for a copy of the programming software for an ht1250. The area that I work in is going through the FCC upgrades and there have been multiple frequency changes and its getting expensive to have my radio reprogrammed so often.
  5. tlo863 said:
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Motorola Programming Software Product