P900 Assistance

Last response: in Brands
June 6, 2004 11:00:42 PM

Hi
I have just bought a second hand P900 on eBay and its brilliant.
I have borrowed a P900 Sync Station and the Cd's for it.
My question is: how do I transfer downloaded applications or videos etc onto
my P900?
I am also stuck on how to edit my phone contacts and calendar via this sync
station.
Any help would be gratefully received as I am a complete novice with this
phone.
Regards

More about : p900 assistance

Anonymous
June 6, 2004 11:06:19 PM

The P900 even used should have come with the Synch Station or you can
purchase a USB cable from SE or Ebay to do the same thing. Files such as
Apps and Games are in the form of SIS files once you have the synch software
installed and working properly it is merely as simple as double clicking on
the file which will launch the installer.

Also once the software is properly installed it will place an icon 'P900' on
you're desktop you can double click on this to browse the phone's memory
etc. drag and drop MP4, MP3 or pics. (note they must be dropped on the
appropriate folders) the application will not allow you to drop MP3 on a
non-sound folder as an example.

You can synch contacts with Outlook and maybe even Outlook Express, do the
editing there and then synch them up.

www.howardforums.com click on the UIQ forum for more assistance etc.

Hope this helps.

"Octobus" <theoctobus@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have just bought a second hand P900 on eBay and its brilliant.
> I have borrowed a P900 Sync Station and the Cd's for it.
> My question is: how do I transfer downloaded applications or videos etc
onto
> my P900?
> I am also stuck on how to edit my phone contacts and calendar via this
sync
> station.
> Any help would be gratefully received as I am a complete novice with this
> phone.
> Regards

June 8, 2004 9:51:08 PM

Goto www.sonyericsson.com, head for international support and pickup a