P900 Assistance

Hi
I have just bought a second hand P900 on eBay and its brilliant.
I have borrowed a P900 Sync Station and the Cd's for it.
My question is: how do I transfer downloaded applications or videos etc onto
my P900?
I am also stuck on how to edit my phone contacts and calendar via this sync
station.
Any help would be gratefully received as I am a complete novice with this
phone.
Regards
2 answers Last reply
More about p900 assistance

    The P900 even used should have come with the Synch Station or you can
    purchase a USB cable from SE or Ebay to do the same thing. Files such as
    Apps and Games are in the form of SIS files once you have the synch software
    installed and working properly it is merely as simple as double clicking on
    the file which will launch the installer.

    Also once the software is properly installed it will place an icon 'P900' on
    you're desktop you can double click on this to browse the phone's memory
    etc. drag and drop MP4, MP3 or pics. (note they must be dropped on the
    appropriate folders) the application will not allow you to drop MP3 on a
    non-sound folder as an example.

    You can synch contacts with Outlook and maybe even Outlook Express, do the
    editing there and then synch them up.

    www.howardforums.com click on the UIQ forum for more assistance etc.

    Hope this helps.

    "Octobus" <theoctobus@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have just bought a second hand P900 on eBay and its brilliant.
    > I have borrowed a P900 Sync Station and the Cd's for it.
    > My question is: how do I transfer downloaded applications or videos etc
    onto
    > my P900?
    > I am also stuck on how to edit my phone contacts and calendar via this
    sync
    > station.
    > Any help would be gratefully received as I am a complete novice with this
    > phone.
    > Regards

    Goto www.sonyericsson.com, head for international support and pickup a
    usermanual in PDF format.
    As brilliant as the phone ;-)

    "Octobus" <theoctobus@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have just bought a second hand P900 on eBay and its brilliant.
    > I have borrowed a P900 Sync Station and the Cd's for it.
    > My question is: how do I transfer downloaded applications or videos etc
    onto
    > my P900?
    > I am also stuck on how to edit my phone contacts and calendar via this
    sync
    > station.
    > Any help would be gratefully received as I am a complete novice with this
    > phone.
    > Regards

Ericsson Phones