Cant login to Microsoft Router

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

If i set my router up as an Access Point it will no
longer let me login to it, whats the deal with that?

How am i suppose to change my settings if i cant even
login?

What password did you give it? You'd need to know that, plus the IP you
assigned it. You may want to check out MVP Barb Bowman's column from back
in January on the Expert Zone regarding segmented networking:
http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/expertzone/columns/bowman/segnet.asp
There's good, simple information in there on administering access points.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP