Z1010 Release Date

Does anyone know the standard battery life on this phone and when it is due
to be released in Australia.

Thanks,
Richard.
1 answer Last reply
More about z1010 release date

    On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:37:24 +0100, "d3lf" <del@.spam.globalspot.net>
    wrote:

    >Its a seamless transfer, provided you arent using 3g services ie data
    >transfer or video. Voice calls will be seamless, I believe. At least that
    >how it is on swedish 3g services (vodaphone, 3 etc).

    Thanks - good to know - hope it's the same in the UK too - when if
    finally arrives - I'm impatient! :-)

    Please reply to the newsgroup - it's not my email address in the header!!

Ericsson Battery Phones