Z1010 Release Date

Last response: in Brands
June 9, 2004 10:55:10 PM

Does anyone know the standard battery life on this phone and when it is due
to be released in Australia.

Thanks,
Richard.

More about : z1010 release date

Anonymous
June 12, 2004 6:48:32 PM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:37:24 +0100, "d3lf" <del@.spam.globalspot.net>
wrote:

>Its a seamless transfer, provided you arent using 3g services ie data
>transfer or video. Voice calls will be seamless, I believe. At least that
>how it is on swedish 3g services (vodaphone, 3 etc).

Thanks - good to know - hope it's the same in the UK too - when if
finally arrives - I'm impatient! :-)

Please reply to the newsgroup - it's not my email address in the header!!
!