Using cable connection for P800 to transfer files?

How do I transfer pictures etc. to my P800 using the SyncStation
software? Everything works fine, and I can install applications to the
phone using the supplied SE software.

I would use the Bluetooth connection, as I bought an MSI Bluetooth
key, but its a bit buggy. Can't send files from PC to phone, says the
"remote device closed the connection".

Any help appreciated

Rajiv
1 answer Last reply
More about using cable connection p800 transfer files

    MSI bluetooth works fine. At least with my p900 and 6600. You have to pair
    them first. And enable BT ports on your router.
    And with cable open "My P800" icon on your desktop, select the memory and
    then the right folder for that type of data.

    Mario

    "RP" <systemz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How do I transfer pictures etc. to my P800 using the SyncStation
    > software? Everything works fine, and I can install applications to the
    > phone using the supplied SE software.
    >
    > I would use the Bluetooth connection, as I bought an MSI Bluetooth
    > key, but its a bit buggy. Can't send files from PC to phone, says the
    > "remote device closed the connection".
    >
    > Any help appreciated
    >
    > Rajiv

Ericsson Phones Connection Software