Using cable connection for P800 to transfer files?

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 12, 2004 11:13:41 AM

How do I transfer pictures etc. to my P800 using the SyncStation
software? Everything works fine, and I can install applications to the
phone using the supplied SE software.

I would use the Bluetooth connection, as I bought an MSI Bluetooth
key, but its a bit buggy. Can't send files from PC to phone, says the
"remote device closed the connection".

Any help appreciated

Rajiv
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 1:59:59 AM

MSI bluetooth works fine. At least with my p900 and 6600. You have to pair
them first. And enable BT ports on your router.
And with cable open "My P800" icon on your desktop, select the memory and
then the right folder for that type of data.

Mario

!